2003 DSG GT - 5SPD 78K MILES

FourSixDTG

Established Member
Looking to sell my 2003 Mustang GT. Car is a 4.6 2V, with a 5-speed manual. A little over 127,000KM (78,000 Miles) original KM. Car has a clean title with no accidents, thefts, etc. Can provide VIN if interested. Car runs very well, just put a new OEM fuel filter on as well as brand new spark plugs, less than 150KM on them. Not in a rush to sell so please do not waste either of our time lowballing me. That being said I am willing to sell if I get what I want. Will consider any REASONABLE offer.

There is a good modification list for what is on the car, if you would like the entire list, I can provide that once you contact me. To name some of the bigger things done I have a wheel/tire setup with around 5000ish KM on it, a “racecar” interior (bucket seats/harness bar/harness, custom rear seat delete, etc.), and a proper sound system, from touchscreen deck, subs, speakers, amps, to the wiring. Uninstalled I have a set of lowering springs and CC plates to get the alignment back in check once lowered I can throw in if desired.

I have a 03/04 Cobra bumper that is currently on the car that can be seen in pics, which is unpainted. I figure it is around $300 to get this paint matched, which I have factored into my price. There is also a very small amount of rust on the bottom of each front fender that I was going to get done when I painted the bumper. I understand that modifications do not increase the value of a car, but if you price everything out my price is quite fair. Once the bumper sees paint this car needs absolutely nothing. It is a nice summer daily/weekend car with a decent amount of power.

My plan with the car from here on was to get a 2.3 Whipple for it from a company that builds the kit out of Quebec, but before I sink $6000 more into it I have decided I am going to sell or leave as is. I also want to note I am slightly flexible on my price if I put the stock front/rear seats back in, which are in perfect condition. I can also throw in with aftermarket seats if asking price is met. My priorities have changed and I am looking at purchasing a house in the near future. I do also plan on getting the bumper and rust taken care of, when I do price will increase accordingly. If interested please send me an email, I will be more than happy to answer any questions to a serious buyer.

I took about 8-10 other good pictures, however they are too big to upload. Instead of screwing around with sizing I will be more than willing to email them to a serious buyer.

Car is located in Delta, BC. and registered in Alberta, Canada.
I am asking $8000 USD.

DSC_1142.JPG
DSC_1145.JPG
DSC_1154.JPG
DSC_1177.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_1173.JPG
    DSC_1173.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 215
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread