2003 DSG Lightning, KB, 50k miles

BigRig

Established Member
2003 DSG Lightning with 50k miles. List of mods.

Kenne Bell with 3.5" Pulley
Snow Methanol Injection
Razors edge Carbon Fiber Intake Tube with big mouth filter
C&L Upper Intake
Single Blade TB
DiabloSport Custom Dyno Tune (494hp, 600torque)
FTVB
58" Traction Bars
Stainless Long tube headers with high flow cats
Bassani Cat back
Detroit True Trac locker
EGR Capped off
Nitto 555 tires on the front with 5000 miles on them
Nitto Drag radials in the rear need replacement
Lowering springs up front
Drop shackles in the rear
Also removed one leaf to get it to sit level

I will get some interior and under hood pics in a day or two. Driver seat cover replaced at 35k miles by Ford due to wear. I also have a set of new 255 fuel pumps and a billet idler pulley set that haven't been installed that will be included with the truck. Asking $19,000 OBO. Thanks for looking.

DSC00228.JPG

DSC00293.JPG

DSC00297.JPG

DSC00303.JPG

DSC00304.JPG

BigRig

Established Member
Forgot to mention that it has a 03/04 Cobra electric fan and separate fan controller and line lock. I also have another 5.4l block (stock bore, but has been align honed), stock crank and a set of H beam rods that go with the truck. I got these when I was going to build a motor for the truck, but never got around to it.

Last edited:

TerminatorFTW

The Orange
Established Member
Very nice truck. I'm working on a sale for my 2007 335i right now, and I'm in Tampa... hopefully this truck will still be around!

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
hey

What would be your bottom line on the truck. I have a friend who's looking for a lightly modded to about your mods and DSG color lightning 03/04. Also, it's still on the stock motor correct? What was the a/f and the timing with the tune. Is the meth running all the time / needed, or is that more of a safety net? You mentioned a stock block, h beam rods and stock crank all come with the truck? What would be left to do with the stock block to build a motor? Pistons? Thanks in advance!

Bobby.

BigRig

Established Member
Price is listed in the first post. It is on the stock motor. I have the dyno graph that goes with the truck that has the tune details and AF listed on it. You would need pistons, heads, etc... to finish the bare block I have. PM me if you need my phone number. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread