2003 DSG Vert 17k miles bone stock for sale St Louis Mo

1cln50

Established Member
Not trying to thread jack but I recently bought your old mach 1 . could you inbox me I'd like to know more about the build. please and thank you

bigblock390

bigblock390
Established Member
Heck of a good price. One of my favorite colors. GLWS.

Thank you SoCaDan....Not trying too hard to sell just yet. My daughter is a couple years away from heading off to college, and selling this is really what I need to do right now to set aside some money for her. DSG is really an awesome color, especially outside in the sun. So tempting to modify this thing, but I have held off and kept her stock. Might start doing a few things to it if I do keep her.

HandBanana

Established Member
Thanks 03cobra#694!

I also have the original owners manual, original window sticker, and the SVT certificate from Ford as well...forgot to mention in original post.

This car is absolutely stunning, and PHENOMENALLY priced, somebody will get a steal here. I have a local buddy interested in a DSG, I'm passing this onto him right now OP.

bigblock390

bigblock390
Established Member
This car is absolutely stunning, and PHENOMENALLY priced, somebody will get a steal here. I have a local buddy interested in a DSG, I'm passing this onto him right now OP.

Thanks HandBanana...Its still for sale. I've had several interested people contact me, just nobody close enough to me to strike a deal. Closer it gets to spring, the harder its going to be to let it go...

Users who are viewing this thread