2003 DSG Vert One Owner 5k Miles Stock

redfire03 svt

Established Member
banks lend based of retail value, well credit unions do at least, and they usually have better rates and easier to get loans with ftw.

Bloostd

War is Hell...
Established Member
that's where my loan is with. Credit unions are the way to go.

let me know if anyone is interested.
I'm also up for trades + cash... no junk please :)

-Bret

turbo2345

Established Member
hey man still interested

Sorry about that I lost your email.my computer went up.I'm still selling my 01 and ill let u know what's going on.when I sell my car I have the money for it.still 23500 I hope.can you email again so I have your email mine is [email protected] thanks

JoeLee

***Degenerate***
Established Member
Give her the car and keep the pad... Don't let her keep a penny more than she deserves... let the next Clown in her life cover her expenses and the Crumb Cruncher...
Nice car B.T.W.

Bloostd

War is Hell...
Established Member
Still for sale... I have managed to keep it this long...
I cant keep managing it.
Ex is suing me for everything, even after I gave her the house.
Ill take 24,000 for it.... it has 8k miles

spincobra03

Established Member
Finally!! A guy who is SELLING his car. BUMP for you, very nicely priced! But I think its a price that will actually sell the car, not like some people who have their cars posted for sale for like 3 months or more!! Nice job.

Zeekmann

Established Member
Finally!! A guy who is SELLING his car. BUMP for you, very nicely priced! But I think its a price that will actually sell the car, not like some people who have their cars posted for sale for like 3 months or more!! Nice job.

dude you trip me out, your on every for sale thread acting like the market police.

spincobra03

Established Member
dude you trip me out, your on every for sale thread acting like the market police.

Market police??? Not sure where your going with that. I was giving the guy a BUMP for a nice car and priced nicely, whats wrong with that? If someone asks about the price ill give my opinion. If I think its a good price, ill bump the thread, im not sure why you have a problem with that of me for that matter.

Again to the OP, nice car, nice price, it will definetly sell!!

Users who are viewing this thread