2003 Eaton Mach Azure Blue Forged 18k

eatonmach1

Established Member
Manley Forged H Beam Rods, Manley Forged Pistons, 10.5:1 Compression Ratio. It makes around 450 rwhp now. Its a mail tune on the car safe running around 11.2 on the wideband.

tommy25000@aol.

Established Member
Didn't sell the guy though he was gonna get a forged and supercharged car for $15k :dw: Even went as far as to tell me he could get a termi for my asking price :lol1:

Bump still for sale!

oh man... $100 says you will beg him to give you $15k when you figure this market out
Don't get mad, just making a friendly bet

Last edited:

eatonmach1

Established Member
sorry but your not going to get what you want for it, especially now with all these built cars going cheap. I can easily pick up a low mileage 03 cobra for about 17 :shrug:

Where? Id like to see em. I would rather have the mach than the termi anyway. If you are not interested in my car dont come in my thread and bust my balls.

Last edited:

Black03WPB

Established Member
+ 1
I haven't seen built 03 cobra's for 17K unless they had 90K+ miles on them.

All you gotta do is head to the terminator forsale section and see that yes, they are selling for $17,000 with 60ishk miles.

NOT that it matters.. honestly why are people so obsessed with Termis over this? I've owned an 03 cobra, and this car impresses me. It's fully built, looks gorgeous, and is essentially an 03 cobra with the mach body and functions. It's awesome!

Honestly if you would take a trade for my F-150, I'd probably do it. I recently had to pay a bunch of money down on a debt incurred out of nowhere or else I"d make a serious cash offer. Good luck selling!

eatonmach1

Established Member
Sale pending on the Mach! Turth is you will not get a cobra for the price of a mach. Just not gonna happen at least comparable mileage and conditon.

Steeda97

Looking for Cobra!
Established Member
sorry but your not going to get what you want for it, especially now with all these built cars going cheap. I can easily pick up a low mileage 03 cobra for about 17 :shrug:

If you can pick up a low mileage 03 cobra for 17 grand, send them my way.

Black03WPB

Established Member
If you can pick up a low mileage 03 cobra for 17 grand, send them my way.

Um... it was posted like 3 posts above yours.

And its a shame this car sold. I love it. I'd choose this over a comparable 03 Cobra because I love the way Machs look, and considering it has the built engine and the eaton, whats the difference? IRS? Big whoop

Users who are viewing this thread