2003 HELLION Turbo Cobra 10,600 Miles

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
nice car man...you looked for so long now your selling? Looks REAL good

Hey Randy, good to hear from you man. I know, I did look for a long time. It's just one of those things where if I get the right price and I think someone will really appreciate it, I'll sell. It's strange...it's not all about the price. If I think someone will really take good care of it and appreciate it, I'll sell. hope you're well man. Take care.:beer:

chadO

Established Member
im all out of ideas to figure out what the hell to do to get one of these cars.
your car would be the first pick

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
im all out of ideas to figure out what the hell to do to get one of these cars.
your car would be the first pick

Thanks man. We all had to wait until the right car came along. I know I had to save up for it too, so your time will come. Good luck to you.:beer:

chadO

Established Member
well if you know where a 22yr old studying automotive design can get a intern job let me know and ill take a loan out and buy your car :beer::beer:

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
well if you know where a 22yr old studying automotive design can get a intern job let me know and ill take a loan out and buy your car :beer::beer:

Only if you promise to give me a good deal on a killer car you design after graduation.:thumbsup:

Dominator

The Shogun of Harlem
Established Member
Would there be any interest at $29,500? Just checking before it gets put-up for winter. Thanks.

Can you let us know what the dyno numbers are? It sounds like the car was never dyno tuned, which I find hard to believe. Looking at your beautiful car is really making me miss my '03 Termy.

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
this is a hell of a deal. good luck with the car man. wish i didn't have mine, i'd be all over it lol.

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
Can you let us know what the dyno numbers are? It sounds like the car was never dyno tuned, which I find hard to believe. Looking at your beautiful car is really making me miss my '03 Termy.

I know the previous owner had it on the dyno to make sure the tune was safe, but never took it into higher boost, he ran it on spring alone on the dyno. That only put out probably about 500RWHP on a 9lb spring. Then I bought it ,drove it very little and didn't get the chance yet to get it tuned on a dyno. :beer:

If there's anyone that's concerned or is interested but is concerned about not having it final tuned for higher boost, I'll foot the bill for the tune if I don't get the chance to get it to Lund myself. Thanks alot for all the comments guys.

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
Oh, and as far as trades...I'd only be interested in notch's in great condition (+cash but depends on the car) Thanks again.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Good luck with the sale!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW - I polished the Canton tank and ribs / lettering on your Coil Covers.

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
Good luck with the sale!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW - I polished the Canton tank and ribs / lettering on your Coil Covers.

No kidding man, that was you? I never knew that. I always wondered who Jason had do the custom polishing. I get a ton of compliments on them, especially the coil covers. Thanks alot. You did a great job. :beer:

SVT_on_E

Established Member
cobra for sale

hey your car looks great i was wondering if you could give me a call cause i wanted to discuss some details with you. i am a serious buyer not trying to waist your time i am in las vegas and i wanted to purchase a car and drive it back when you get a chance my name is houston 702 406 4802 thank you

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
hey your car looks great i was wondering if you could give me a call cause i wanted to discuss some details with you. i am a serious buyer not trying to waist your time i am in las vegas and i wanted to purchase a car and drive it back when you get a chance my name is houston 702 406 4802 thank you

No problem man. Would tomorrow be alright though? Maybe around noon my time? Thanks alot.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread