2003 K&N FIPK kit for 2004?

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Has anyone put the FIPK kit on their 2004? They only have them made for the 2003 model so far, but I was just wondering if anyone has bought the kit for the 03 and put in on an 04. B/c aren't the 03's and 04's the same?

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
You would think they were the exact same thing but I want to be sure b4 i go out and buy one for my 04. I called K&N and they didn't say that it did not fit, but only that they were still testing. So I dont know, it may be a good idea to wait. I guess I'll just go with the Magnaflow first. But I would like to get in on a group purchase if others want to:rockon:

SOLISIMO

Signal 12
Established Member
the 03 fipk does fit the 04. i bought mine from ajusa for 159 shipped and on their website it stated it was for an 03. its the same thing, our motors did not change

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
thanks guys. thats what I thought, but I wanted to hear from people who did it:beer:

03outlaw

Established Member
SOLISIMO

Sorry to butt in. is the kit from ajusa the FIPK2? Is there really any difference? I am buying mine in the next few minutes if I get some feed back that it will really be worth it, because I already have a drop in k&n with the stock box and removed silencer.

Users who are viewing this thread