2003 Kenne Bell Cobra DDFR500's, S281 Wing

03TrchRedCobra

Established Member
Jeff, i'll give you $10 for that flaming p.o.s. mmmmyassssurrrr. Bumb for a buddy's sweet ride. Oh yea can i have your wheels, please.

Griffin

Established Member
I am looking into getting yet another Cobra in the near future. Waiting on my Delta Air Lines Pension to come to me. I recently left and they owe me a lump some of cash. Should be here in the next few weeks. Very interested in this car....

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
I've loved your videos back in the day, Griffin. This car is about identical to your old blue one, except without the bottle. :)

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
WHere is teh car located at? I'm selling my 97 pretty soon here [prolly by the weekend] so I may have to come pick this thing up :) Are you still asking 26,2k? Do you happen to have the LDC/Apten head cooling mod by chance?

Last edited:

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
ravis217 said:
also what is the head cooling mod?

Something you should know about if you're gonna buy a KB'd cobra. 600+ rwhp + stock pistons = not allways a good thing.

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
All PM's replied to. Check out ldcchicago.com for more info about the LDC cooling mod. I'd also check into Evans' Cooling mods. I don't take the car up in the triple digits where it's absolutely necessary for the mods. I honestly baby it :)

Users who are viewing this thread