2003 Lightning Black Forsale

cruisersk1

Established Member
I am selling my 03 Lightning. I will give the list of mods as best as I can remember. Jlp cold air kit with Chicknears Cool aid, Electric fan upgrade. 2-4-6 pound pulleys with belts.It currently has a 6lb pulley with tune from Finishline in Denver Colorado. 417 Hp and 529 ft pds torque (at 5000 feet). Diablosport predator tuner, Oil seperator, Dynatech long tube headers, Bassani exhaust with high flow cats. LFP long bar traction bars. Dual 255lph pumps. FTVB in transmission. Dynojet wide band o2 sensor with usb hookup. Brand new Nitto 555's. The truck has around 45K on it. I also have ever last item taken off it down to the gas cap. It all goes with the truck at the asking price. There are a couple of minor dings on the truck but is still in very nice shape. The truck is located in Fort Collins Colorado. I bought an 08 Shelby and I can't keep them both :shrug: Pm me or email to [email protected] I will try to get pictures uploaded or I can email them to you. The price with everything I have for it is $16500

Users who are viewing this thread