2003 Lightnings

exprog50

Established Member
I want to get a 2003 L soon but does anybody know how many they are going to make of the 2003's? I just dont want to wait too long. Hell, I dont want to wait at all.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
hopefully they'll still have them in Georgia in June

crazy4ink

Extreme Ratchet Abuser
Established Member
I have a Sonic Blue '03 and I had to drive from upstate New York (about 25 miles from Canada) all the way to Washington D.C. for mine. 7 hours to get down and 2 days to get back. Drove it back New Year's Eve and it snowed like hell! I called SVT the other day for my build number and they said they were not done building them yet. SVT said in the neighborhood of 10,000 units. Sonic Blue is supposedly the rare one this year though...we'll see I guess...

electricstorm

Established Member
The drive is more than worth it, IMO -
My truck - i love it to death -
I'd drive that thing all that way to a crusher if I knew I'd have no alternative to it's end - I'd drive it happily and just listen to her scream -
Damn this truck has a spell on me, although it's not as strong as my poor 91' LX - poor girl -

crazy4ink

Extreme Ratchet Abuser
Established Member
Yeah the drive down and back sucked...but every time I climg into the driver's seat, turn the key and listen to that S/C scream to life...all is forgotten....

skorost

Established Member
Yo Crazy4ink... I drive from DC to Syracuse every now and then. My family is from Rome, actually. Do you guys have a Lightning owners group out of your part of NY ?

electricstorm

Established Member
*whistles*
not bad!
I got a good deal on my used 02'
Key West also sells Roush, and for some reason an aftermarket tuner with a full factory warranty seems to draw them more *shrugs*
Well, with brand new Roush pickups on the lot, I guess a used lightning dosen't do so well.....

crazy4ink

Extreme Ratchet Abuser
Established Member
skorost...no Lightning group that I know of. I live in watertown so the next time you drive to syracuse, give me a heads up and I will see if I can meet you at Carousel (sp?) mall. The Air Force keeps me pretty busy day-to-day but I will always try to make time for a fellow L owner! Hooters for lunch??

Dpres1

Every Man's Rival
Established Member
Exactly. Not many people can handle the responsibility of screwing lonely housewives. As a milkman, I am proud to bone down on M.I.L.F's everywhere.
God Bless America! LOL

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
watch the milk truck jokes pal....lol

hey von, Asheville here. howdy neighbor. we have several ashevillians here.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Hey! i like the white ones....sonic blue is my first choice but if i can't find one in june i'm going to get white.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by skorost
Don't make me smoke you in my milkman outfit SVTfan ! hehe bring it on big green guy !

Please tell me you drive the Lightning wearing the outfit:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread