2003 Mach 1 46K miles

pifer740

Established Member
Damn, if you were an east coaster I would consider this hands down. Someone out west is getting a deal!

The Reapar

Unleash the Fury
Established Member
How do you like the auto with the 4:10's? What rpm are you at on a highway cruise speed? Have any idea what 3rd maxes out at with those in there? I'm not sure an auto car would run out the quarter in third gear with 4:10's

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
I think the RPM's at 80 mph are at like 2800 or so. I'm not too sure about the quarter with the 4.10's because I never took my car to the track. I'm sure some guys out there know.

TEGEN

Established Member
Wow, suprised this car hasn't moved yet! Thats a good looking Mach thats lived in a dry, sunny part of the country. Somebody pick that thing up!

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
Tell me about it! It's seen rain maybe 5 or 6 times in its life. I had a couple calls last night but still no serious buyers.

Someone buy this!

03machme

go on and mach me
Established Member
How do you like the auto with the 4:10's? What rpm are you at on a highway cruise speed? Have any idea what 3rd maxes out at with those in there? I'm not sure an auto car would run out the quarter in third gear with 4:10's

just FYI you still have room in the 1/4 with 4.10s with the power he is making im about 99% sure. bump for a clean mach GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread