2003 Mach 1, Eaton Swap, Built Motor 15k OBO

Furinox

Established Member
I think the time has come to sell my car. I've been wanting a truck lately to haul around my photo gear and have been less and less active in the car scene. If you're interested PM me or send me an email. [email protected]

I'll be uploading a video of the car in the next few days.

2003 Torch Red Mach 1
79,xxx Miles
15,000 OBO

Title still has lean so sale would go through my credit union.

Built motor (Built at 60,000 Miles)
Manley H-Beam Rods
JE 10cc Pistons
Valve Job on Heads
Bored .020
Powdercoated Valve Covers
42LB Injectors
2003 Cobra MAF

Eaton Swap
Custom Pulley Bridge
2.93 BilletFlow Pulley/Hub Combo
LFP 4# Lower Kit
Roush Tensioner
LFP Upgraded Heat Exchanger

Transmission
Rebuilt at 50,000(third gear synchro went out so entire transmission was rebuilt)
Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch 3k Miles
MGW Short Throw Shifter

Suspension
2003 Cobra IRS
Maximum Motorsport Diff Bushings
Maximum Motorsport Low Profile Bolts
3.73 Gears
BilletFlow IRS Brace
Stang Suspension CC Plates
1 Coil cut from stock springs

Exhaust
UPR O/R X
Polished MagnaFlow Catback

Exterior, Show, Misc
2003 Cobra Front Bumper
2003 Cobra Side Skirts
Black Saleen SC Style Wheels 17x9 Front 17x10.5 Rear
Clear Corner Headlights
Mach1 Door Scuffplates
Autometer Boost Guage
AEM Wideband Guage
Custom Cable run for Datalogging AF
Dual SVT Focus Pumps in Cobra Hat
SCT XCal II

The Bad:
1. Master Cycl/Brakebooster has a very slight leak somewhere. I never have spots in the garage, but have to add maybe a centimeter worth of fluid every 6 months.
2. Struts are worn and need replacing before too long.
3. Slight exhaust leak where I plugged the EGR for the eaton swap. Makes an annoying sound sometimes(I'm very anal)
4. Hood could use a repaint at some point because there are some small rockchips from normal road wear(again, I'm anal about stuff). Front bumper however has perfect paint from replacing with 03 Bumper.
5. Passenger side seat is more worn than driver seat for some reason(was that way when I bought the car)

Car was tunned by myself with the assistance of Travis and Andy at Gearheads Performance, Arlington TX. I tunned the car to run a little conservative at about a 11.2 AF at WOT. The car made 446/468 in over 100* temps this past summer. The engine has run perfect since the rebuild and has 20,000 miles on the new engine. I have the receipt and balancing sheet for the engine build.

engine1.jpg

eng1.jpg

frontside.jpg

rear.jpg

side.jpg

tunnel.jpg

Last edited:

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
This car is worth more than this. Someone needs to jump on this ASAP. It's a work of art and gets attention everywhere.

BLK93GT

Established Member
Thats CHEAP!!! NICE car!!!!! I hope I can find something like this when I sell my foxbody eventually....

LaserRed38

HOONIGT
Established Member
How much did it sell for, if you don't mind me asking? If I had seen this sooner I woulda been all over it. Oh well. I have my eye on another Eaton'ed Mach on M1Registry, with less mods (and less miles though) so I'm trying to gauge his price. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread