2003 Mercury Marauder - Richmond, Va - $8900

Kevin@PAS

Established Member
2003 Mercury Marauder 300A
4.6L 4v V8
Automatic transmission
$8900
Clean title in hand. Cash only. No trades.

Contact via: [email protected]

I have known this car since brand new in 2003. One of my closest friends bought this car brand new in Richmond, Va back in 2003. Since new he kept EVERY receipt/record/dealer paperwork/window sticker that ever had anything to do with this car, of which I have and will go with the car. Practically every single oil change this car has had over it's 97k miles has been documented and ONLY has used Motorcraft 5w-20 Syn blend and a Ford Motorcraft 820s oil filter. This is a very well cared for Marauder since day one. The car made it's way from Virginia to Oklahoma where it lived until I bought it in April of 2014. I flew in and drove it 2,000 completely flawless miles home straight to Va. No issues, no problems, didn't need anything when I arrived. The car had 89k when I bought it and now has 97k. The only thing I have done to this Marauder was replace the front rotors and pads, oil changes, and fuel. This car requires nothing to be driven and loves long distance trips which is why I bought it.

The only mods that the previous owner did was deleting 2 of the 4 catalytic converters, the exhaust resonators, and added Flowmaster mufflers with 2.5" tailpipes. All the stock exhaust parts come with the car.

All additional changes different from OEM are:

- Blacked out front and rear badges - done when brand new
- Optional Marauder rear wing - installed when new
- Virginia-legal window tint
- Aftermarket Moonroof - installed practically when new
- Plastidipped the OEM chrome wheels a gunmetal color - needs touching up or removal
- 245/55/18 BFGoodrich tires - lots of tread left, they were put on very recently by previous owner
- Remote start (using Ford fob)
- Pioneer CD player/radio with aux/usb input
- Yellow Laminx film on foglights - easily removable if desired

I love this car. It suits highway travel very well and carries lots of people and tons of stuff in the trunk. Got 24mpg on my trip from Oklahoma to Virginia and averages 21-22mpg on my daily commute which is 70% highway. Even around town it will still get 18-19mpg easily. Engine sounds great, no weird ticks or noises that some modular motors get, transmission shifts very firm and as it should. Can't find any fault in this car mechanically.

The paint in this car does have it's flaws. Previous owner traveled often and it was left outside to the elements. Bird droppings have stained the paint in places and it does have a few dings that could be fixed if the next owner so desired. No huge problems, no dents, no rust, no accidents. Great driver that can sit outside for the rest of it's life and you wouldn't be paranoid. Car cleans up extremely nice and present very well.

The interior is practically perfect. No rips or tears or stains or issues. Everything works, everything looks as it should. Interior is brand new.

If you have any questions please send me an email and I'll be happy to get back to you as soon as I can. I will continue driving the car while it is for sale, so mileage may vary/rise. Car is located at Performance Autosport in Richmond, Va most days, Monday-Friday. Please contact me to schedule a time to take a look if you are interested.

Clean title in hand. Cash only. No trades.

Full Gallery of photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/flimflam13/sets/72157647702874911/

Thanks for looking.

raduer_15.jpg
raduer_18.jpg
raduer_8.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread