2003 Mineral Grey $17000

mingrey302

Established Member
The car is in perfect condition and it has a stock motor. A steeda cold air and steeda triax short shifter, magnaflow exhaust. Runs great and has 68000 miles. Don't need it anymore sits in the garage.

mingrey302

Established Member
I hope!

I am going out of town be back on Monday. Pictures for the car will be up on Monday!:beer:

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Bump for to low a price on a clean car!!! Even with 68K on the clovk, well worth it for a clean car. You the first owner? Was it ever modded???

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
when i talked to him he said he bought it from an older guy with 40,xxx on it. sounded like it was fairly stock but he does have some suspension parts that were not installed. only thing descriptive he told was a bird shit burn through on the hood and mentioned taking the car up to 120 and said it spooked him.:idk:

also he mentioned adjusting the clutch cable from info he found on here, this is about all the info that i got from him with the exception of him talking about how clean the driver seat was. i can not get ahold of my brother to check it out for me so good luck to the buyer and seller:beer:

Last edited:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
damn, at this point i feel like i am selling the car! he pm'd me and stated he updated the craig's list ad, link below. the first pic before the update clearly showed it as a mg car but the new pic is not that clear for the color. at this point i am done with this one, can not help someone that is absent...

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/806731278.html

03trubluGT

Established Member
damn, at this point i feel like i am selling the car! he pm'd me and stated he updated the craig's list ad, link below. the first pic before the update clearly showed it as a mg car but the new pic is not that clear for the color. at this point i am done with this one, can not help someone that is absent...

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/806731278.html

That info along with the fact it's a Houston deal makes me wonder...

03mach 1

Established Member
pics pics pics

if the pics look good ill take it some guy ran in to me and totaled my mach 1 so wanting to get a cobra so let me no!!

Users who are viewing this thread