2003 Mustang Cobra, 45K miles, 25000$

Frankiebonez

Established Member
CALL ME 516-322-0204, MY NAME IS FRANK
PLEASE NO TIRE KICKERS!!! IF YOU WANT INFO PICK UP THE PHONE, I DO NOT TAKE TEXT MESSAGES SERIOUSLY AT ALL!!!

Selling my 2003 mustang cobra. Sonic blue has 45000 miles on it. Kenne Bell 2.6H, Fore Fuel system, SPEC 3+ clutch, diff brace with aluminum diff bushings. I run royal purple tranny fluid and Amsoil 0-30w for the engine. I have the results from a recent oil analysis (1000 miles ago) that shows the engine is in perfect condition, nothing out of the ordinary came back from the test. The car has 4 brand new tires on it, M/T drag radials 315/35/17 on the back and Nexxus fronts, I think they are 255/45/17 (I think got to check, whatever OEM size is), new brakes front and rear, Hawk HPS pads, and a new battery. All the new parts, including the oil, have about 1000 miles on them.

(SEE BELOW FOR COMPLETE MOD LIST)

The car doesn’t see rain or bad weather since I’ve purchased it. She is garaged and covered all winter.

The bad on the car, which is basically nothing... a squeaky throw out bearing. Car shifts fine, the TOB needs to be replaced. Its squeaking and I didn’t change it since the winter was coming. Other than that she is as perfect condition as a 2003 cobra can be!

Modifications:

Engine:

Kenne Bell 2.6H
Accufab single blade throttle body
SCT 2600 MAF
Metco 4lb lower kit
Billetflow Idlers
FORE fuel hat with twin GT pumps and wire upgrade, FORE Fuel rails with -8 feed, 60lbs injectors
LFP Inlet pipe with Steeda Filter
LFP Intercooler coolant tank
LFP Heat Exchanger with COBRA painted on it
P-FAB Engine coolant tank
New Battery
New Battery Terminals
MGW Coolant and oil caps
Head Cooling mod
American Racing 1 5/8 long tube headers, no cats
Magnaflow catback exhaust
Amsoil 0w-30 signature series
N2MB 2-step/launch control (WOT BOX)
SCT 3 tuner/scan tool

Transmission and drivetrain:

Maximum Motorsports Full Length Subframe connectors
Spec Stage 3+ with aluminum flywheel
Tremec 26 Spline input shaft
Royal purple transmission fluid
Ford Racing throw out bearing
Fore Microclick firewall adjuster
Steeda Double hook quadrant
MGW orange handle shifter
LDC Freeplay mod
Billetflow differential cover
Maximum Motorsports aluminum diff bushings

Interior and Entertainment:

Rear seat delete (still have stock seats)
Pioneer AVH P6000 in dash 6-disk DVD changer with 7” touchscreen and iPod connection
Boost and Fuel Pressure SVT gauges in Speed of Sound gauge pod
Boston Acoustic Pro 6.5” components, front and rear
Kicker 10” Solobaric Subwoofer in sealed box
Alpine PDX 600x1 amp
Alpine PDX 150x4 amp
Raptor Shift light

Exterior:

True Forged hood vents with 2 sets of screens
Enkei RPF1s 17x9 front and 17x10 back (Nexxus 255/45/17 tires and Mickey Thompson 315/35/17 drag radials)
Drag wheels/tires: Weld racing 15x8 rears and Bogart Bolted R/T 16x4 front
HID headlights and HID fog lights
Cobra front grill emblem
20% tinted windows
Painted inside of hood
Redline Hood struts

There is stuff I'm missing I'm sure as well. If your serious gimme a call and we can talk about it over the phone, thanks!

Youtube channel with videos of the car:

YouTube - Frankiebonez337's Channel

These pictures are a bit old (no hood struts for instance) but the car looks exactly the same in person.

KenneBell024.jpg

KenneBell028.jpg

Last edited:

Bballplayanick

K1ng C0bRa
Established Member
Frankie's cobra is one of the nicest cobras on the island! I know this because he is a very good client of mine (Synergy Detailing). Who ever picks this car up will not be disappointed!!!

:beer:

Frankiebonez

Established Member
Recent Pictures that I took real quick. Not to high of quality, it was late on Sunday and I uncovered it real quick since some people had been asking for more updated pitures and pictures of the interior. Even still the car looks amazing, the flash kind of kills the quality though.

Passenger Seat
IMG_0066.jpg

Driver Seat
IMG_0065.jpg

Dash with Glovebox open and closed
IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

Gauges and shift light
IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

Full interior shot, the drivers floor mat looks like shit because of the flash... its actually in REALLY good condition
IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

Rear Seat Delete
IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

Update Engine picture including the battery terminals, hood struts, and painted hood
IMG_0049.jpg

Stereo setup. Note the quick release setup I have for the sub enclosure.
IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

albo1278

Established Member
dude ive seen your videos on your youtube..that thing sounds amazing on that fly by vid..and your GTI is insane as well... GLWS!

winker2112

Established Member
Bump for a clean ass sb. I've heard alot of great things about this car from some mutual friends that we have. Def worth what you're asking for it. Who tuned the car if you don't mind me asking?

winker2112

Established Member
I had mustang magic tune the car. Runs perfect, idles great. Made 615WHP.

Where in NY are you?

Nice. Thinking of getting a re-tune and trying to decide between mm and real speed. Heard good things about both shops.

I live in islip.

silver93

Established Member
sweet ass car bro that is just what i want. i working on selling my 67 mustang and my jacked up 79 f150.

Frankiebonez

Established Member
I want the money to put towards a house. I just landed a new job, my girl and I are getting serious, and its time to make the move. The money would be great to put towards my goal.

If it doesnt sell by this coming summer I will probably just keep it and drive it with a for sale sign.

There is nothing wrong with the car at all. Shes as mint as they get.

Frankiebonez

Established Member
Finally defrosting out of this northeast weather. Car is still for sale. Havent even bothered to bump this thread since I couldnt get it out of my garage till this week LOL.

If your interested give me a call. I'm looking to get rid of her!

Users who are viewing this thread