2003 Mustang GT - 2.1 KB

03 black gt

Established Member
The KB is a blast, and this car has been my daily driver for the past 2 years. I just need something with four doors.

100GT03

Established Member
Green92lx i have the same spoiler and i got mine from abcexclusive.com its a good place to deal with it was only 189.00 i think.

03 black gt

Established Member
Thanks everyone!

I honestly don't remember where I bought the spoiler from, but I remember it being a little less than $200.

bullitt 3572

Established Member
GLWS. You got a nice looking car there. I have an idea i'll trade you plus cash my Bullitt intake for that nice K.B. you have. How many miles are on the set-up?

03 black gt

Established Member
GLWS. You got a nice looking car there. I have an idea i'll trade you plus cash my Bullitt intake for that nice K.B. you have. How many miles are on the set-up?

I appreciate the offer, but I am really trying to sell the car as-is. If I don't get any offers I may choose to part out the car and then I may be interested.

twisted03snake

Established Member
gorgeous! mind telling me the brand and where you got the saleen spoiler? i want that wing for my 01 GT. thanks bud!

i bought an authentic s281 wing from john at stage3motorsports.com and paid $150 free shipping. they said it was warped from the heat but when i recieved it, it was perfect.

03 black gt

Established Member
Updated first post with some pictures of the interior. Let me know if anyone is interested, I will entertain all reasonable offers!

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
IMG_4778.gif

You know, taking a picture of your car after you lost control and drove it into a ditch isnt the best selling point

J/K, car looks really clean. GLWS! :-D

Users who are viewing this thread