2003 Mustang GT 46,000 Miles *Excellent Shape" Massachusetts

Arvo43

Established Member
Well the cobra would have a ton of miles on it for 16 grand, no one likes alot of miles lol and i also said best offer... And nice car u got there

yellowstang6r

Established Member
IMHO, your price is far too high and this is why I say that:

1.) Lightly modded GTs are typically selling for ~10k (higher/lower depending on year, condition, and mileage). Most highly modded GTs are going for 15k give or take

2.) Its an R-titled car which is going to depreciate the value. Whether it was minor or serious damage, an R-title is an R-title.

But in the end, it is your car and you decide what it sells for.

Arvo43

Established Member
Come on some one must want a nice gt? It's worth seeing, make a great car for a young kid or someone who wants to have some fun.
Only reason I'm selling it is cause I want to upgrade to a svt cobra.

Last edited:

GTCobraClone

Established Member
Like many have already stated, your asking price is high. Im not saying it to get you mad or anything but to give you an example. I sold my 2003 Mustang GT which had full 03 cobra interior and exterior, Forged engine with a procharger, K-member with a-arms and coil overs, built rear-end, rear control arms, subframe conectors and Im sure Im forgetting a few stuff. The car had 450rwhp and 30,000 miles on it. I sold the car for 14,000. Your going to have a hard time selling at your price, even with the OBO stated.

Users who are viewing this thread