..:: 2003 Mustang GT, Built 5.0, ProCharger, 4v Swap, the works ::..

TheSVTKid

Established Member
I will have photos this weekend, literally hundereds of them.
There is nothing to hide on this car, it is clean clean clean,
if I don't have a photo of something that you want to see,
just PM me and ask, and I will snap one

*Teaser Shot of Motor*
IMG_9246.jpg

*Teaser Shots of the Outside of Car*
CK3.jpg

CK13.jpg

*Teaser Shot of the Paint* (Its like glass)
CK6.jpg

This car is a true cross over car.....

It could make for a great daily driver for someone that wants a Supercharged daily.
Or its cheap enough to just let sit in the garage, and bring out on the weekends for fun.
With the goodies that have been added, it will give the owner piece of mind when you press down on the "loud pedal" for years to come. Not to mention opening the hood of a GT, that has a 4valve motor swap, just make people come up and start asking questions. (trust me I know)

This car is ready to go for years to come, and is something I wouldn’t hesitate to jump in and drive across the country in.
I know this, because I have done it. I just returned from a 20hour drive with it, and racked up some 2000 miles before the week was done. It was flawless the entire time. This body style to me, is one of the most fun to mod, and really is a solid performer with no squeaks or rattles. I am selling the car for basically what I feel is a very fair price. I have seen a LOT of these cars in my time, and I know what some look like in person, and what they drive and feel like. This car is absolutely at the top of its class for this year car.

All modifications to this car are 100% documented and accounted for. All the work/modifications to this car were done professionally at House of Boost, located in Lenexa KS. So if there is ever a question as to what is in the car, all records can be provided for this car.

Exterior:
If you didn’t know the miles on the car, you might guess 15-20k miles. The dark shadow grey paint is so shiny it looks “wet” as most people comment about the color. The metallic flake in the paint is just perfect. The 2001 Cobra bumper cover was added, because its just a much more fitting look to the car, with the rear wing being removed. The 18” deep dish wheels front and back, and 100% flawless and have never in their life touched a curb. The entire car was professionally buffed by the amazing KC Detail shop www.attention2detailkc.com and it really shows. All lights work 100%, as does everything else.

Interior:
The interior is in the same shape as the exterior, just as perfect and problem free. Sitting in the garage away from the sun has really kept this interior just as it was new. The window tint helped out that as well. Everything in the interior works 100%, and is totally free of any flaws. There are no rips, tears, spills, or smoke issues. The mach460 stereo works perfect, and the autometer gauges do as well. There is an Autometer shift light in the car as well, although I have removed the pills in it, and don’t use it. (Since I haven’t taken the car to the track, nor do I even car to really have it up in the higher rev’s all the often)

Engine/Tranny/Ecu/Fuel System:
The motor is a forged bottem end, that has been stroked to 5.0L displacement. (Forged Crank, Forged Rods, Forged Pistons) The main studs as well as the head studs were upgraded to ARP units to further enhance the strength of the motor. All bearings are cleavite race units.

The cly heads and intake are from a 1998 Cobra, and are all in perfect working order. Even the cruise control unit was swapped over, to truly make this a 100% complete swap from the 2v GT motor, to the 4v Cobra motor that is now in the car.
The tranny is in perfect working order with no issues, or noises. The clutch is a SPEC stage 3 unit, and still has lots and lots of life left in it. The flywheel was upgraded to an Alum unit, and is a 8 bolt unit because of the forged crankshaft. The rear end gears have been changed, to further enhance the cars driving style.

The computer is tuned via a SCT Custom Programmer with 3 different tunes on it. One for the 87 Octane, another for 91 Octane, and another for 91 Octane with the Methanol system activated. Its easily switched by just uploading and downloading the tuning files via the handheld tuner.

Fuel system consists of a twin intank pump set up, with a Boost-a-Pump to make sure enough fuel is always supplied. The injectors are 60lb units, with plenty of range still left in them to turn the power up.

The valve covers, upper and lower intake, and timing cover have all been painted with the Body color of the car, to make the motor really stand out in this car. Extra paint will come with the car, to make sure if touch ups are ever needed the person will not have to worry about matching the color. (Standard Dark Shadow Grey was used)

SuperCharger System:
The D1SC ProCharger is the highlight of the engine bay, along with its huge 3 core intercooler filling up the lower grill area of the front bumper. This system is set up for 16psi of boost right now, but is more then capable of more power in the future. The blower has been custom painted to accent the engine bay. The blower is not loud, and just has a faint sound to let people know that you have something under the hood other then stock (To offset the great tone that the MagnaFlow mufflers have out the rear of the car)

No reason for the sale of the car, other then its just time to move onto another project. (Hence why the firm price) For those that know me, know the "build" is more fun to me then actually owning the car. I got some good times out of the car, and now its time for someone else to enjoy it.

Power Adder:
ProCharger D1SC Supercharger (16psi)
ProCharger 3 Core Sheetmetal Intercooler
HOB Modded tubing for better MAF Flow

Engine:
Forged Pistons
Forged Rods
Forged Crank (Stroked to 5.0L)
Clevite Race Bearings
ARP Main Studs
ARP Rod Bolts
ARP Head Studs
OEM Gaskets
1998 Cobra Cly Heads (Stock Cams)
1998 Cobra Intake Manifold/TB/Etc.
Fully painted

Drivetrain:
Spec Stage 3 Clutch
MGW Shifter
3.55 Rear End Gears

Fuel:
Aeromotive Fuel Rails
60lb Injectors
Twin Intank Fuel Pumps
Boost-A-Pump

Ignition:
NGK TR6 Plugs
New Style 4v Coils

Suspension & Brakes:
Upper Control Arms
Lower Control Arms
Brakes are Stock (and clean!)

Exhaust:
Bassani X-Pipe
Magnaflow Catback System

Computer:
Stock ECU
SCT Handheld Programmer
SCT 3000 MAF

Wheels/Tires:
Front:18x9.5 Deep Dish Black Centered Bullits
Rear: 18x10.5 Deep Dish Black Centered Bullits
Nitto Tires (Drag Radial rears)
Extra Wheels: 15x10 Drag Wheels, with MT Slicks (For track)

Miscellaneous Mods:
Bullit Upgrades in Interior
Removed rear wing
2001 Cobra front bumper
”GT” badge of Pontiac G8
“Floating” Pony Grill

Stereo:
Stock Mach 460

Contact Information:
[email protected]
I will provide my cell phone number to those that need it.

Power Output
On 87 Octane and NO Meth = 525rwhp (hardly ANY timing in it)
On 91 Octane and NO Meth = ???rwhp (I will tune it for this if the buyer wants)
On 91 Octane and Meth = ???rwhp (I will tune it for this if the buyer wants)

Basically I have 3 spots in the handheld for tunes. I will put whatever the end buyer wants into those three spots. I just drove the car around as a cruiser, so thus thats why the 87 Octane is on there. I honestly though about getting some 79lb injectors and going E85, and stuffing some boost in this baby, but just never got around to it.

Asking price is 14k Firm for the car.
70k miles on the body
10k miles on the motor and all other mods

Last edited by a moderator:

TheSVTKid

Established Member
Where are you located and what did it put down for power?

Right now its tuned as a "driver" and on 87 octane, it put down 525rwhp.
With 91, it will make a lot more, and with 91 and the Meth turned on, likly a little less then 600rwhp.

Its currently NO meth, and just 87 octane. (Just wanted to see what it would make)

Car is located in KS, however I usually end up shipping my cars that I sell all over the US. I use an inclosed transporter that goes coast to coast for about $1000. I would split shipping costs with the buyer, if so desired.

EA

Last edited by a moderator:

TheSVTKid

Established Member
Does the D1SC have an EO/CARB number?

Yes, there is a D-365 "EO" number on the blower. However EVERY P1 and D1 blower the procharger sells does. That doesn't mean the application is "EO" approved. So would it pass a visual inspection, yes. Will it pass if they look it up NO. Since no D1SC was ever carb approved.

EA

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Jesus man.. that thing is gorgeous!! Wish I had the cash layin around for it, should sell quick :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread