2003 Mustang GT vert w/ Vortech, IRS

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
**edited 6/23/08 for updates to the mod list**

The car is a 2003 Silver Metallic Mustang GT with 68k miles. It's been my daily driver ever since I bought it completely stock at 13k miles, so it can handle pretty much any type of driving you can throw at it. I really don't want to get rid of it, but I've become interested in buying a motorcycle, plus I just bought a Jeep, so I figured now is the time. The car makes a great daily driver, but it's also pretty much ready to attack a road course with the addition of a roll bar.

$13,500 obo

Mods

Performance/Drivetrain
-Vortech V1 supercharger with all necessary supporting mods including 42# injectors, focus fuel pump, spark plugs, 90mm LMAF, external IAT sensor
-3.33" pulley
-MPH boost pipe
-Snow performance Methanol/Water injection kit
-C&L plenum and BBK 75mm throttle body
-MAC longtubes, Lethal Performance o/r X-pipe (also have catted H), borla stinger catback (for IRS)
-MGW shifter
-Braille carbon fiber lightweight battery (12 pounds with bracket)
-DIY oil seperator
-SCT Xcal2 tuned by Excessive Motorsports in VA. Car made 381whp, 379 lb-ft of torque without the meth injection working. Should gain at least 30whp on the meth.

Suspension
Front
-MMR coilovers w/ 400#, 10" hypercoil springs
-Koni Double Adjustable struts
-Maximum Motorsports Camber/Caster plates
-Maximum Motorsports forward offset tubular a-arms w/Delrin bushings
-Maximum Motorsports swaybar relocation kit w/urethane bushings and shorter endlinks
-Steeda bumpsteer kit
-Maximum Motorsports aluminum steering rack bushings
-03 Cobra front brake setup with Hawk HPS pads (new rotors)
-Brand new 18x9.5 Work Emotion CR Kai wheels with 275/35/18 Yokohama AVS ES100 tires

Rear
-03 Cobra IRS (31 spline w/ 3.55 gears)
-Billetflow IRS brace and brackets
-Steeda subframe bushings
-Maximum Motorsports differential bushings (2 front installed, still have the rear uninstalled)
-Koni yellow adjustable shocks
-H&R race springs
-Cobra brake setup with 11.8" rotors (new pads and slotted rotors installed a few months ago)
-Brand new 18x9.5 Work Emotion CR Kai wheels with 275/35/18 Yokohama AVS ES100 tires

-Maximum Motorsports full length subframe connectors

Appearance
-CDC light bar
-2003 Cobra bumper with brand newlower lip and fog light cups, but no fog lights.
-Billet 13" antenna
-black "mustang" bumper inserts
-center console came silver from the factory, door inserts also painted silver
-Autometer Z-series boost gauge with steering column pod
-MGW composite shift knob
-The car currently has black microsuede Corbeau A4 seats in it, but I do have the stock seats to put back in if necessary. This will affect the price as well.

Overall, its a very solid car that I have enjoyed thoroughly. I recently ran a best at the track of 12.43 @ 110mph on ET streets with an easy launch and have done a few autocrosses as well. Car would be great as a daily driver since it still has the stock clutch with a super easy clutch pedal. Drivability is perfect as I've driven it back and forth to school and work for the past 2 years.

IMG_1544.jpg

siderear-1.jpg

IMG_1506.jpg

IMG_1759.jpg

topupfrontquarter.jpg

02_15_5.jpg

IMG_2925.jpg

FallOC117.jpg

FallOC113.jpg

Pictures taken today, 5/7/08, with the new wheels and Cobra bumper (again, sorry for the bad quality):

IMG_3371.jpg

IMG_3369.jpg

IMG_3356.jpg

IMG_3358.jpg

IMG_3361.jpg

IMG_3363.jpg

IMG_3364.jpg

IMG_3367.jpg

Original pics with new wheels and GT bumper: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=472697

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Willing to sell the supercharger separately as well. Car price will go down without it.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Bump for new information and lots of pictures. Some of them are older pictures of the exterior, so the car sits lower now since the suspension has been changed.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Bump! New rear brake pads and rotors will be installed tomorrow.

Car has been garage kept its entire life. Can be detailed before delivery.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Bump.

Price is not super firm, make me an offer! May take trades on mustangs with built motors or superchargers.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Would love to trade for an 03/04 cobra coupe that is worth $20k or less.

PM me with any questions or concerns.

Users who are viewing this thread