2003 mustang gt Video 155 mph

smithers5505

Established Member
This is just a video I did when i was bored..... Pretty good stang considering it doesnt have a supercharger like most of yalls lol.

smithers5505

Established Member
no no no its not near stock, i have lots of mods, just no supercharger like most other svt cobra stangs on this page lol.... nawww i have about 7 grand in the engine

smithers5505

Established Member
its not a link, i just have it on my hard drive...... maybe i could send it to one of yall through aim or something and yall could make a link for it, because i do not know how to do that

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
someone post up the video or lets stop posting on this thread b/c it is all based on nothing.

A Fuzzy Bunny

Future Banned Member
Established Member
Originally posted by waytofastvette
The problem is I dont think a stock GT can go that fast :??:

:shrug: The 99+ GT tops out @ 150mph easily in stock trim. I don't think that 155mph with a few bolt-ons is too difficult.

smithers5505

Established Member
k and n cold air, 70 mm throttle body, trick flow upper plenum, steeds throttle body spacersteeda timing adjuster, pulleys, bbk full length headers, bbk shorty h pipe without cats, dynomax mufflers, 3:73 gear, diablo sport chip, b and m ripper shifter, heads, lots of suspension work, plus 155 isnt too fast, a stock gt can do prob 145-150, no prob, but mines just gets there alot quicker... im tyring to figure out how to do this video, sorry for the hold up guys

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
No offense intended here at all but you got JACKED if you paid $7k for that.:nonono:

Whose heads are you running?

Users who are viewing this thread