2003 Mustang SVT Cobra Convertible Silver In VA Selling For Best CASH Offer by 11/25

bakers2002gt

bakers03termi
Established Member
2003 Mustang SVT Cobra Convertible 74k miles Price-Best Offer

2003 Mustang Cobra Vert in VA Im buying a Mystic cobra soo i need to sell this one of i will trade it in i will post the best current offer as they come in im going to take a loss but id rather let you guys get a deal on her rather then the dealer take it.

Im thinking of selling my 2003 Cobra vert. Im a mechanic and this car is my baby and i take excellent care of her. Its always been garage kept and it shows from the paint to the top. Shes only had Mobil 1 syn 5w20 and a Mobil 1 filter every 2-3k miles or 3-4 months. It has 74,xxx miles and runs like new. It has light mods, pulleys, blower ported by posi, exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors all around, transmission was rebuilt at 62k it also got a fendeza flywheel and a centerforce duel friction clutch. along with a short throw shifter. last month the original alternator went out soo i replaced it with a lifetime one and new battery. I bought the car from a 62 year old man who put the stripes on which im sure some people will hate and a few will like. At first i didnt like em and was going to take them off but they grew on me and stayed BUT THERE ONLY DECALS AND WILL COME OFF. He drove it to car shows and on nice days he said shes only seen rain twice while he had it. And i only drive it maby 3-4 times a month on really nice days. My cell is 804-922-7528 txt or call Or email [email protected]2003 Mustang SVT Cobra Convertible Silver In VA Selling For Best CASH Offer by 11/25

Last edited:

Vladasapsvt

Established Member
I called and texted you bud, but didnt get in touch with you.

I am gonna PM you my cell number so give me a ring back when you get a chance.

Thank you!

BTS

Established Member
Is this a scam , I have seen this car for sell since early 2012 , I read a craigslist Ad about someone driving to see car and it wasn't what was listed , I personally tried to buy car and no response after I ask for info on car and pickup address

BTS

Established Member
Not sure why post old pics , I read an ad about someone being disappoint after driving 4 hours to see this car, it has been around, 7 owners and a accident , the seller fail to tell me that and he didn't know much about the Mods on the car .. Good luck to whoever gets this car

alex3610

Established Member
Those pictures in the CL ad look like Hi End Auto's lot in Appomattox. I saw the response on craigslist too, buyer beware...

10splaya22

Established Member
Here is the ad on craigslist.
anybody that is interested in this car becareful!!

i contacted the guy monday 4/8/13 told him i was a serious buyer and wanted some info. he procceded to tell me the car was in perfect shape that it was garage kept and you could tell it! the milage was 70K! and that the car needed nothing! there was 5 or 6 pictures of the car included in the posting that looked near perfect. so i asked him to send me some pictures of the interior and of the top, which he did. everything seemed straight foward. so we negotiated a price over the phone since i was 4 HOURS away! we came to an agreement, i told him i would NOT cut his price anymore when i got there as long as the car was what he decribed. i leave my home on wednesday evening, 4 HOURS later i pull in his driveway with cash to look at the cobra. in the pictures that i seen the car was stock on the outside, clean, looked like a good car, this idiot spray painted the wheels black (which he didnt tell me, or send a picture) there is a spot on the hood the size of your hand where the paint is chipped off (which was not pictured nor did he tell me) the milage was actully 77K (not 70k) which was not pictured nor did he tell me) the whole car had been painted all over (which he did not tell me) he had removed some racing stripes and there was a thin layer of adhesive from the front bumper to the rear bumper. after i drove the car i told him that we need to do something about the problems that he failed to mention before i drove 4 HOURS!! he refused to help out any! wouldnt come off the price 200 dollars to pay for half of the hood being repainted! wouldnt take a dime less to compensate for the flaws he chose not to tell me!! i will include a link below of the add.

the car is a 03 cobra vert. silver in color, with "70k" miles. located in richmond/chesterfield

2003 Ford Mustang SVT COBRA VERT!!! Supercharged 6speed 500hp!

BTS

Established Member
My feelings was correct , the funny part the guy I did buy the car from shared this ad with me , but my new SVT is WAY better shape WAY better price , what POS

Users who are viewing this thread