2003 Oxford White Cobra 10,500 miles (nor-cal)

SpittinVenom03

Established Member
Sold
Here's a list of the mods:

2.76 upper pulley

Billet flow 4 piece lower idler set

JLT fender cold air intake

Bassani off road-x , borla stingers.(also have stock h-pipe that will come with purchase)

Kenne bell boost-a-pump

Mgw short throw shifter.

IRS brace

Fluidyne heat exchanger*

I also have the black cobra bumper inserts and shorty antenna*

I have all the stock parts from before I *upgraded everything that will come with the purchase.

All parts were installed and tuned by Shaun AED (Advance Engine Development) Advanced*Engine Development - Engine Builds, Dyno Tuning, Installs, Suspension

Car is making 465rwhp and 507rwtq*

Also if they you pay full asking price i will throw in the OEM chrome cobras, bassani mid-length headers, eaton supercharger with 18k miles, lower intake manifold, and stock throttle body and plenum. ( my brother gave me the supercharger, lower intake manifold, throttle body and plenum when he did a KB swap so I'm just throwing those in because I have no use for them)

Car is in great shape inside and out. I changed the oil every 3k miles with full synthetic mobile1 .*

Here are pictures so you can see how clean this car is

Here's my number**925-752-6069*call or text me anytime if you have any questions

Im in no hurry to sell the car nor do I need too I am interested in getting into something else so please no lowball offers or trades. Thanks

I'm asking $25,000*

e735e65e.gif

ce5d206b.gif

5564a2cd.gif

e1453a17.gif

f3059e09.gif

a0cce1c3.gif

af0f51e0.gif

9a0c1215.gif

30320a1e.gif

a6307d10.gif

b2287295.gif

d0a7d179.gif

7f631f20.gif

8827f49c.gif

87a38093.gif

2123400b.gif

96df6886.gif

9d80d26e.gif

Last edited:

BLOWN RAIDER

Established Member
Very nice. If you weren't out of my price range i'd be driving that bad girl home tonight :dancenana:. I live in Oakland....

RS22

Established Member
Ah damn, great looking car. I'll be looking for a cobra in a few months once I get settled into the home I'm buying. If you are still selling I'll hit you up.

Beautiful car :)

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
DUDE!!! That is a SICK deal! Do not compromise and sell for less! Best of luck.

Interested in a trade for a 05 with Hot Rod cams ;)

JD_2003_svt

Established Member
Nice! If you were closer I'd consider. Got rid of my black stock low mileage 03 a few months ago and miss it!

rxpwhistler1

HP Junkie
Established Member

Ive had a lot of interest from CL but we all know CL is full of flakes. I'm hesitant to even waste my time showing them the car.

Don't bother, or update your ad to state that there will be no test drives/rides unless buyer proves he has the funds to buy, or brings a bank check. I put my 06 GT, moms M3 and more on CL and it's just mind blowing how much time these (most) idiots will waste of yours.

GLWS, OW Terminator = SEX :rockon:

SkiZzors

Established Member
ill be back from afghanistan mid-july ill hit you up when im back, shoot me a pm and we can talk more, if i could get the VIN please sir

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread