2003 Oxford White MACH1 (SOCAL) - $11,000 OBO

RTCOBRA2964

Established Member
********************* car is sold!!!!!!!!!!!! **************************

Last edited:

RTCOBRA2964

Established Member
A well built auto car is more fun than most think. Thanks for the bump and come on members, let's see them offers!

vjay88

Too little to late
Established Member
Hello I have this for GTO for trade:GTO pictures by vjay88 - Photobucket

Salvage Title

6.0l 30,000 miles, very strong motor, and transmission, Auto, Spintech catback, Intake, Aftermarket nav f700bt, and Rockford fosgate sub and amp in hendrix engineering box,

Very Rare dealer optioned rims, RK sport spoiler, Front Billet black Pontiac emblem, 06 Tail lights, L.E.D. lights throughout car

Problems: Scratch in rear bumper, One chip in windshield, Glove box doesn’t open right. Thats it.

RTCOBRA2964

Established Member
Hello I have this for GTO for trade:GTO pictures by vjay88 - Photobucket

Salvage Title

6.0l 30,000 miles, very strong motor, and transmission, Auto, Spintech catback, Intake, Aftermarket nav f700bt, and Rockford fosgate sub and amp in hendrix engineering box,

Very Rare dealer optioned rims, RK sport spoiler, Front Billet black Pontiac emblem, 06 Tail lights, L.E.D. lights throughout car

Problems: Scratch in rear bumper, One chip in windshield, Glove box doesn’t open right. Thats it.

What makes the title a salvage? Are you looking for a straight trade? Do you have some closer pics and one of the chip on the windshield? What's keeping the glove box from opening correctly?

EBCOBRA

Fender Roller
Established Member
Just finished detailing the Mach1 today. Here are some pictures of the Mach fully detailed:

DSC04044.jpg

DSC04042.jpg

DSC04041.jpg

DSC04040.jpg

DSC04039.jpg

DSC04038.jpg

DSC04035.jpg

DSC04034.jpg

DSC04032.jpg

DSC04031.jpg

DSC04030.jpg

DSC04029.jpg

DSC04027.jpg

RTCOBRA2964

Established Member
Thanks a bunch Eric! I'm extremely impressed at your work!!!! Guys/Gals who are looking to give their rides some TLC, give him a buzz. He brought this car back to life!!! I'm sooo happy with the turn out, I will not be disappointed if it doesn't sell - LOL!

BTW...Eric can you remind me about the 5th as it gets closer?

vrt03cobra

Drive it Like U STOLE IT
Established Member
I have my cobra on the market right now. If you still have this by the time I sell my Cobra I will buy this car. Exactly what I'm looking for...

RTCOBRA2964

Established Member
I have my cobra on the market right now. If you still have this by the time I sell my Cobra I will buy this car. Exactly what I'm looking for...

I'm almost sure it'll be here...BUT I hope not - LOL! Yeah hit me up when you're ready.

RTCOBRA2964

Established Member
daily bump...I need this gone! If you can come up with cash within a few days, I'll be willing to work with you(I'd be basically giving the car away!)

vjay88

Too little to late
Established Member
What makes the title a salvage? Are you looking for a straight trade? Do you have some closer pics and one of the chip on the windshield? What's keeping the glove box from opening correctly?

The rear passenger quarter panel was hit and was completely fixed. no frame damage. The glove box needs new clips. I never use it so it hasn't been fixed.
If you would seriously consider it I would grab some pics of the scratch and chip in the windshield.

RTCOBRA2964

Established Member
The rear passenger quarter panel was hit and was completely fixed. no frame damage. The glove box needs new clips. I never use it so it hasn't been fixed.
If you would seriously consider it I would grab some pics of the scratch and chip in the windshield.

Why do they deem it salvage if it's repairable? I'd understand if the damage is more than the value of the car but that's ridiculous! I've heard that insurance companies give you a hard time insuring a salvage title...how true is that?

Anyways, I'm really trying to get some debts paid. I'll keep you in mind if things change.

Users who are viewing this thread