treated like a baby

asking $16k obo

call or text 2543190328 or email at [email protected]

pic was taken with phone so sorry if quality isnt so great

lightning.jpg

Last edited:

er6158

Established Member
selling it cuz of money issues to be honest...thought i could afford it but i really cant...i love the truck and wouldnt even consider selling it if i could continue with the payments =/...if u know anyone who is looking to buy one, please let me know...they could come by and test drive it and everything.

er6158

Established Member
no i do not have the stock pulley. i bought it with the 6# pulley on it. if i wasnt selling it, i would have got a 4# pulley with a good tune but im not. i dont drive the truck in cold or bad weather and i dont floor it or abuse it.

er6158

Established Member
truck is in great condition and so far, its been a garage queen. i drive it only on my days off to cruise around town. ive never tested its power. my friend picks on me cuz i have a lightning and dont want to test it and get on the gas

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
So you told me on the phone yesterday that you love the truck but you basically bought it to flip for the cash. Then you said it was because you and your girlfriend are having issues and you are back on one income. Then it was to use the spare cash to use to refinance your other car. And now your mother is sick? You have to remember that everything you say on this site is pretty much archived and people will find a poser when he posts. You are a poser, guy. You bought the truck for $13,000 and the very next day you posted it for sale for $17,500? When I talked to you on the phone you didnt seem bright enough to have thought of such a scheme on your own so I know others were involved. The guy you bought the truck from sold it to you at $13,000 thinking you were an enthusiust and not a used car sales man. Good luck selling it on this site or any other SVT site. LOL You may want to start considering Fleebay right about now.

er6158

Established Member
So you told me on the phone yesterday that you love the truck but you basically bought it to flip for the cash. Then you said it was because you and your girlfriend are having issues and you are back on one income. Then it was to use the spare cash to use to refinance your other car. And now your mother is sick? You have to remember that everything you say on this site is pretty much archived and people will find a poser when he posts. You are a poser, guy. You bought the truck for $13,000 and the very next day you posted it for sale for $17,500? When I talked to you on the phone you didnt seem bright enough to have thought of such a scheme on your own so I know others were involved. The guy you bought the truck from sold it to you at $13,000 thinking you were an enthusiust and not a used car sales man. Good luck selling it on this site or any other SVT site. LOL You may want to start considering Fleebay right about now.

ok let me just first say that u dont know who i am so dont assume anything about me. i bought this truck as an enthusiast who really was looking to do some things to it and keep it for a while. the VERY next day, me n my gf split so i was back to working on ONE income which is y the truck was posted up the next day. seeming as how i DO have money in the bank, i am in NO rush to sell the truck which is y it was posted for 17500. if i am going to sell it, y not make some money in the process? and seeming as how u still dont know me, my mother is actually very sick right now. if u wanna go around being mr detective, ask ur friends who know my friends who know me and they will tell u the SAME thing. YES i would love to help my mom out with money that i will be making off the truck so yet again, ur wrong. i didnt LIE to try and sell this truck. theres many reasons y i want to sell it and those reasons r listed in and around this forum. lying to u would be telling u that i WANTED to because if i could actually keep this and sell my other car i would BUT selling a lightning is much easier than selling an acura especially for what i owe on each. i am happy for all u who decide to TRY and ruin peoples posts when IF u dont like what i have or what i am saying, then click the back button and move on. i cant believe how many ppl actually think that someone cares what they think and i cant believe how many ppl make it their life to find out everything thats wrong with someones post.

in the end, this truck is still up for sale for 15500, hate it or love it but thats the price

JDANIEL-hope all of your questions and accusations were answered for u, if u happen to have any more, please let me know. I hope u can try to live your life instead of trying to find out whats going on in other ppls lives.

thank u

Last edited:

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
Wow. For someone claiming to be so innocent... you sure seem to have a lot of explainations. I personally would have said its none of your business and to move on. LOL

Good luck on the sell.

spincobra03

Established Member
who gives a crap if the guy wants to sell it for 4500 more a few days later. I dont care if he sells it for a hundred grand. So if I buy a car or truck from someone I automatically have to sell it for the same price or less to someone else? That makes no sense. Leave the man alone and let him sell his truck

er6158

Established Member
thank u spin....im glad someone understands where im coming from

and its not like im asking way too much

the truck books for almost 17 on nada and kbb

i want 15500

Users who are viewing this thread