2003 Redfire Cobra in Maryland

Sleev-les

Established Member
Its time for the car to go. I don't have time for both my bike and my car and the bike wins hands down over which to keep. Here are the details of the Cobra:

85k miles

NEEDS:
-Belts
-Front left wheel bearing

BODY:
-has scuff mark on front right bumper. Cant tell from far away

MODS:
-Kooks long tube headers
-kooks shorty off road xpipe
-MAC catback
-Tubular Kmember
-Polyurethane Motormounts
-Cross Drilled and slotted rotors
-FLP Heat exchanger
-2.80 pulley
-Diablosport Predator tuner
-Cold Air intake
-PRO 5.0 shifter
-20%tint
-Chrome cobra wheels 17x9 front/17x10.5 rear
-new front tires
-Chrome rear bumper inserts

Car is being sold AS IS. Asking $17,700.00. Buyer is responsible for pickup. Serious inquiries only. If you plan on purchasing, certified cashiers check required for payment. Any questions, please email [email protected]. Pictures can also be provided.

Last edited:

dvast8n

Boost Junkie
Established Member
NOTE: Not knocking your thread

Listing for $17.7K and AS-IS.....is there anything wrong with it other than the two items you listed as needed?

Sleev-les

Established Member
dvast8n said:
NOTE: Not knocking your thread

Listing for $17.7K and AS-IS.....is there anything wrong with it other than the two items you listed as needed?

no....ive even got a centerforce 26 spline clutch kit to go with it. its just not installed on the car yet. i say as is because there is tint and no cats on the car and im not inspecting it.

ROBSLXTASY

Established Member
yep

I did too on mine.. Shoot all ya gotta do is send your car to Canada dont cha know and you get a million dollar certified cashiers check..!

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Very reasonably priced. Good opportunity for someone with less funds to get inot a Terminator. Like the honest, straightforward approach too..... Good luck with sale.

Sleev-les

Established Member
IronTerp said:
Very reasonably priced. Good opportunity for someone with less funds to get inot a Terminator. Like the honest, straightforward approach too..... Good luck with sale.

I appreciate your post. I'm def gonna be straight forward with anyone inquiring. Better to know what you are getting into. Its a great car to do a project with. For some of the prices ive seen for the low miles, stock terminators, you could end up using that difference to build this your way and be a hell of a lot more powerful.

sidewayscoupe

Established Member
Wow... this site amazes me.... one hell of a deal. Makes me think twice about looking specifically for a white coupe.

TTT for you.

wojowojo16

Established Member
This is a great car folks, I've been in it many times....Scott is a great guy too and straightforward about everything He got a bike about a year ago and the car has sat ever since...

Car has never been raced, I can vouge for that.....mostly because we give him a hard time for putting money into it and driving it like my GF. :lol: Sorry Scott...

Good luck with the sale bro, I think you should keep it but either way somebody is getting a great deal.

Sleev-les

Established Member
wojowojo16 said:
This is a great car folks, I've been in it many times....Scott is a great guy too and straightforward about everything He got a bike about a year ago and the car has sat ever since...

Car has never been raced, I can vouge for that.....mostly because we give him a hard time for putting money into it and driving it like my GF. :lol: Sorry Scott...

Good luck with the sale bro, I think you should keep it but either way somebody is getting a great deal.

Thanks man. Its just doin' nothing, sitting around. I've put less than 1k miles on it in over a year...it would be better that someone get some use out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread