2003 Redfire Coupe

Colby2013

Established Member
Alright, I'm redoing my ad. I was going through some stressful stuff whenever I made it and I left some stuff out and just wasn't very informative. But anyways I've had the car now for almost 3 months and it's just not right for my situation in life and I don't like it as much as I expected to. But I have done a few little things that the last owner should have done to make it run better.

It has right at 66,000 miles, just changed the plugs, oil, fuel filter, and added a JLT pre pcv filter, front tires and brakes are also recent. After doing all those things it runs great. Only thing it could possibly need is a new tune but that's just me being picky. The rears still have I would say 50% tread left and are 295 BF goodrich KDW 2s. Wheels are 18s.

Mods wise-
Accufab throttle body
MGW shiter
2.88 razor back pulley
JBA headers
BBK o/r X pipe
Borla stingers
Brand new LFP dual pass heat exchanger
Coilovers
Maximum motorsports k-member
Maximum motorsports strut tower brace
Maximum motorsports 4 point cage with harnesses with seat delete, but also can be taken out and you can put the rear seats back in which I have also.
Steeda oil separator
JLT pre-pcv filter
and comes with the sct tuner with tunes on it.

Also, the front bumper is cracked and that is getting a full new replacement in a couple of weeks.

Asking $19,000. Trades, I might possibly take a truck that has lower miles or a bike plus cash. Just don't offer some stupid junk please.

IMG_0367.jpg
IMG_0368.jpg
IMG_0372.jpg
IMG_0419 (1).jpg
IMG_0371.jpg

I'm also in the process of getting more pictures, the car is just put up right now and I haven't had time.
If you'd like to contact me just shoot me a PM and we'll talk more.

Last edited:

SchmittySVT

Established Member
Very similar to my cobra, interested to see what the market is going to be like for it. It's a shame you don't want it anymore good luck with sale!

Colby2013

Established Member
Okay, I got the car out of the garage today and took a few more photos. In one photo it shows the 3 tiny dents behind the drivers door. For 18,000 I'll sell it with the dents in it, and I was quoted $300 to get those out if you choose to do that.

IMG_9804.jpg

IMG_8315.jpg

IMG_7148.jpg

IMG_5796.jpg

IMG_5643.jpg

IMG_4403.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0510.jpg

IMG_7379.jpg

Last edited:

Colby2013

Established Member
Alright guys I've had some really bad luck the past couple of days and I had the below shown damage happen. Nothing major at all, just a major pain in the butt. My insurance guy told me he thought it'd be about $1,700 to fix but I've had people tell me it could be done for less, but with school coming up and being the main reason I'm selling it I'll make someone a deal on this thing. I'll let it go for $15,900 with the slight damages, and I haven't seen a car like this with comparable mileage for a price in the $15,000 range. The damage affects driving zero, as I drove it to work to show the insurance guy.

IMG_1903.jpgIMG_8102.jpg

Colby2013

Established Member
Oh wow man, that sucks that this happened right as you try to sell it! I hope you get it sold or sorted out soon

Yeah, it happened at a terrible time. Trying to move to school and get stuff done before I leave then having this happen along with out we things just really have been stressful.

Users who are viewing this thread