2003-S281Cobra#97-F/S

2003-S281Cobra#97,Color-Red-Fire-Coupe
It's one of 6 produced by saleen/mustang in the 2003-cobra-edition,mileage,5000,car is flawless. [337]-988-0799-Home-[337]-230-3513-Cell-If interested lets talk-Price-$38,995.00-OR-Make a Offer. Building a new Home and it needs to find another Home. E-Mail me [email protected]
and I can send you pictures of it. Thank You.

Last edited:

mondo540

Established Member
Randy Fontenot said:
It's one of 6 produced by saleen/mustang in the 2003-cobra-edition,mileage,5000,car is flawless. [337]-988-0799-Home-[337]-230-3513-Cell-If interested lets talk-Price-$38,995.00-OR-Make a Offer. Building a new Home and it needs to find another Home. E-Mail me [email protected]

Can you explain the #97 please? I'm confused what that number refers to if this is 1 of 6 Cobras done by Saleen? Thx.

TG84Moss

Established Member
I have seen this car posted about 10 times in the past couple years on this board. If it is a legitamate Saleen Cobra that he has, I would think someone would be all over it. I would like to see pics also.

FASN8N

Established Member
mondo540 said:
Can you explain the #97 please? I'm confused what that number refers to if this is 1 of 6 Cobras done by Saleen? Thx.

#97 is the build sequence and Saleen serial number. It was the 97th car built by Saleen in 2003.

FASN8N

Established Member
Randy Fontenot said:

Randy,

I would talk to Mark Lamaskin about posting on his site. He has a good reputation for finding and moving nice Saleen Mustang's. His site sould give you more exposure than this board.. Just a thought

http://www.performanceautosport.com/cars.asp

mustangjohnny

Cobraholics anonymous
Established Member
Saleen numbers ALL of their cars, 1- Whatever the final production number is for that year. So if there were 6 S281 Cobras made that year, One might be number 2, and one might be number 275, depending on when Saleen received each car from Ford.
As far as the price, Its a great deal, Saleens in general are real soft right now...it is def a buyers market for them, Look at S351 prices, You can buy a real nice, low mile car for around 30k, less if you are savy! (Thats a Factory 400+ hp car with lineage!) The best deals would have to be 96-04 S281 2 Valve cars and S351's
Johnny

mystang

Established Member
The car is authentic, and is indeed in absolutely flawless condition. I have seen it, and assure that it is in said condition, and well worth the asking price. As for the owner, I cannot/ will not vouch for him personally, as I have had limited contact with him.

JoyRydn 03

Established Member
mystang said:
The car is authentic, and is indeed in absolutely flawless condition. I have seen it, and assure that it is in said condition, and well worth the asking price. As for the owner, I cannot/ will not vouch for him personally, as I have had limited contact with him.

Thanks for your .02! But I' really didn't need to hear from you being that you're not the owner of this car. Your Opinion doesn't carry any weight with me. Not trying to be rude, so don't take this the wrong way. Thanks anyhow.

mystang

Established Member
I apologize, as I was just providing the information that I have available seeing as the owner is mia. I thought I'd try to help YOU out (not the owner) by providing you with this. I truly don't care if this car sells or not, I just like it and wanted everyone else to know it's an awesome car. BTW, no offense taken.

Also, please reread what I stated in my original post regarding my affiliation with the owner. You are on your own there, as I refuse to make comments in reference to him, or have any contact with him due to reasons that I prefer not to discuss. Sorry, and good luck!

Last edited:

JoyRydn 03

Established Member
mystang said:
I apologize, as I was just providing the information that I have available seeing as the owner is mia. I thought I'd try to help YOU out (not the owner) by providing you with this. I truly don't care if this car is sells or not, I just like it and wanted everyone else to know it's an awesome car. BTW, no offense taken.

Ok Thanks man. If you know the owner and if this car is legit , ask him to respond to email. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread