front inerior.jpg
certificate.jpg
mike99.jpg
with truck.jpg
mike99 windshield.jpg
backseats.jpg

mike99

Established Member
Some details on the car... Mileage is 77,400 - almost all highway miles. Used it to commute to work mostly and when mileage got to around 65K miles I bought a new car and kept the Cobra in the garage. Then put the rest of the miles over the last 9 years only driving it for a cruise on nice days. Car was kept completely stock except for Bassani exhaust until this year. Recently installed a JLT CAI, Full Metco pulley set (2.8" upper), MGW orange handle with extended handle and cobra knob. Amazon tune for these mods but no dyno. Cosmis Racing wheels - 18"x10.5" and 18"x9" in black chrome (PVD coating). New tires: Toyo R888 315/35s and 265/40s. Maybe 100 - 200 miles since mods and new wheels put on.
Can has never been abused or raced. I'm an older gentleman who loves cars. Have a bunch of cars and no time to drive them! I love this car but maybe its time to let it go to a new home. Just bought a C6Z06 and they both cant fit in the garage. Hate to leave one in the driveway - even if its under a car cover.

This is a Satin Silver Coupe (only 242 were made). Plus its a spoiler delete making it very rare. There is a picture of the car in Chapter 12 of Iron Fist, Lead Foot. That was the day I brought it home from Swanson Ford (Los Gatos, CA). Have all the original material like window sticker, etc... Original booklet and spare key were put away and not used (included). Have the original parts just I took off (shifter, pulleys). Asking 27K or best reasonable offer. Not desperate to sell and its not easy parting with what I think is the best mustang ever made! Car has been great to me and I don't think its ever needed to go in the shop for any repairs. Still on original clutch. Did put in new shocks and struts (stock). Brakes recently done. I change the oil yearly with Amsoil Signature (the best) though the mileage is always less than 1500 miles. All other fluids and filters recently changed as well. I do all my own maintenance work as well as restoration (when I have time). Message me for any questions. Prefer buyer near CA Bay Area so they can see car in person.
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread