2003 Satin Silver Coupe, single turbo, 4r70w, built sra

500hp04cobra

Established Member
I'm kicking around the idea of selling/trading my Cobra I've been building. It's pretty close to being finished. I'd like to see what kinda trade offers I get. I'm mainly interested in trading for a turnkey 03/04 coupe or mod fox. If I sold it outright I'd want around 18k.

2003 Satin Silver Cobra w/45k actual miles.

Motor- Romeo block,forged eagle stroker crank,forged eagle h beam rods,-16cc Ross dished pistons,arp head and main studs, mls head gaskets, 96 cobra intake cams, 03 cobra exhaust cams, heavily ported c heads w/ fresh valve job etc from barkers machine & fab, new timing set, new oem cobra ho oil pump.

Fuel system fore triple hat, fore y block, -8feed/-6 return black fragola line, aeromotive rails, SD 80#inj, aeromotive a1000 regulator

Trans- lentech strip terminator 4r70w w/ transbrake, PTC non lockup triple disc conv. 3400stall, dynotech custom alum driveshaft, tci outlaw shifter w/ button. (Everything is all brand new w/ zero miles)

Turbo hot side is from MMR and cold side is from a 2nd gen on3 kit w/ their larger 3 core intercooler.
44mm wastegate+50mm bov, on3 7875 turbo

Front suspension.
Pa racing tubular k member, upr coilovers w/ 14/175 springs and strange adjuatables,steeda bump steer kit.

Rear suspension. Built/braced 8.8 w/ 31 spline Moser axles, cobra diff, 3.73 gears, ta diff cover 3in ARP wheel studs, upr single adjustable lowers and double adjustable uppers, all solid spherical bushings etc.

Wheels 17x4 race star w/ 185/55/17 - front
Rear - weld rts 15x10 w/ 6.5 bs. 275/60/15 mt dr.

Interior. - corbeau lg1 black micro suede seats
I also have a mm 6point cage w/ swing out bars that's not in the car that I can include. It also has the nice auto conversion plate w/ trans temp gauge

The car needs about a weekends worth the work couple hundred in parts and a tune to be finished then it'll easily be a single digit monster. If you have questions feel free to text/call me @ 7406480342

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 945

oldguySupra

Lean mean fightin machine
Established Member
Nice looking cobra - a few Q's what does it need to be 100% ? Sounds like a custom turbo system - you put it together, install it yourself? gotta see some pics!!

500hp04cobra

Established Member
Txt me @ 7406480342 and I can send you the pics that I have of it thru the various stages of the build. As far as finishing it. It needs a downpipe fabbed up, converter bolts, trans cable hooked up, fluids,gear change(the 3.73 isn't turbo friendly), it needs an 8.8 flange for the driveshaft, coolant xover delete,the starter installed, the harness' installed, the fuel rails need shimmed so the injectors don't leak and I'd just go over the turbo kit and tighten everything up and check it over. The crossmember also needs change. The one on it now is for a th400. I have a 4r70w crossmember in the trunk. And of course it's gonna need tuned once it's running. I have an sct chip that comes with it or I may have an x3 I could include.

Last edited:

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
sounds like you arent too far. Id say finish it, tune it, and road test it then it will be worth a good bit more.

Lots of people would be looking for a turn key fast car with that mileage

NoviGT2000

Established Member
Id be interested in trading my 2002 2.8H kenne bell on 19lbs turn key built low mileage (25k miles) for your turbo car. Would need more info on what parts you have and dont have, and what things are needed to finish the build in detail if interested. Located in St. Louis Missouri.

500hp04cobra

Established Member
Id be interested in trading my 2002 2.8H kenne bell on 19lbs turn key built low mileage (25k miles) for your turbo car. Would need more info on what parts you have and dont have, and what things are needed to finish the build in detail if interested. Located in St. Louis Missouri.

call me later on today 7406480342

Users who are viewing this thread