2003 SB 35K Miles One owner

bstang18

Established Member
Saw this car before you posted it on here, was previously considering it! Your buddy with the silver coupe also mentioned it to me after I had seen it. Glad to see you took his advice ;)

Scottneal1313

Established Member
Didn't realize what they were going for when I listed it there. I am willing to negotiate on the price I listed

Last edited:

Scottneal1313

Established Member
I tried to PM you. Did someone message you and advise to raise the price?

Cant get PM's guess its because I'm new just email me. A friend set me up on here and I was looking at the lower mileage cobra's and what they had been going for after he mentioned he didn't think I was asking enough. If your interested shoot me a email and will negotiate price that way I really just want the car sold it sits in the garage and I need the money.

daniellee922

Cant get PM's guess its because I'm new just email me. A friend set me up on here and I was looking at the lower mileage cobra's and what they had been going for after he mentioned he didn't think I was asking enough. If your interested shoot me a email and will negotiate price that way I really just want the car sold it sits in the garage and I need the money.

If you can wait until Sep 5th I will buy it, I live in NN. Think we could meet up some time this weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread