2003 SB Cobra for sale

PC Doc

Established Member
I bought this Cobra off another member around 6 months ago. The car is paid for so I'm in no rush to sell it. I have the title in hand. Here is an actual link to the ad Trent placed when I bought it from him:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261711

The car now has around 26k miles on it so you can see that I haven't driven it much at all these past 6 months. It has set in my garage with a cover on it except on very nice days on the weekends. I'll include some pictures of the car but it looks just like it did when Trent had it. The only difference is I took the exhaust pipes from the mufflers to the back of the car off because they were bent and didn't line up. It has nothing after the mufflers. It doesn't sound too bad actually but if I can find another catback before I sell it, I'll put it on.

The one other thing I have to go with the car is another set of rear tires that came off another Mustang I had. This is a set of Kuhmo tires in a 295 size that had about 500 miles on them when I took them off. The ones on the car are the 335's that were on it when I bought it. I would say there is atleast 50 tread left on them. I've never burned them off and I haven't taken it to the track. The car runs perfect and has given me no problems. My attention has moved to motorcycles so if I sell this toy, a two wheeled toy will be in my future.

The Cobra is located in Nebraska about 85 miles west of Omaha. I will take $25k for it. Any questions, please PM me or reply to this thread. Thanks for looking.

IMG_0723.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0775.jpg

IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

DieselNuts

¯\_(ò.Ó)_/¯
Established Member
Trades? 04 Infiniti G35 coupe 6spd. I know your looking for a bike, but I just thought I'd ask and give you a bump while Im at it!

PC Doc

Established Member
No thanks on the Infinity trade. I do appreciate the bump though! :D

I'll be more specific on the motorcycles I'm looking for if by chance someone has one they would like to put towards a trade. I'm being specific here because I'm picky. :D

Yamaha Road Star Warrior Midnight Edition - for me
Honda Shadow 600 - 750 - for my wife, it can be an older one in good shape

Also, it was brought to my attention that if you run an AutoCheck report on the VIN number, it is showing a mileage rollback warning. I ran a Carfax and that report looks fine. I've been in contact with AutoCheck and they tell me it is from the Indiana DMV report so I'm looking at getting in touch with them to see if this can be corrected. There is no rollback on the odometer but I just want to put this out in front of everyone.

- Adam

PC Doc

Established Member
I'll take some interior and engine shots for you guys tonight. I don't have any dyno numbers for the car, sorry. I can PM the previous owner to see if he has any though. Actually Wolfgangsta owned it then sonicbluesvt03 is who I bought it from. I can PM those guys and see if they have some additional info.

- Adam

Last edited:

PC Doc

Established Member
1 BAD FOX said:
very nice car....i know the previous owner.....wanna sale the wheels? i have my stock 03 wheels i can trade

I don't want to sell the wheels just yet as I think the wheels make the car. I will keep you in mind though if I decide to go that way.

PC Doc

Established Member
dbotkin said:
I may have missed this but does the car have stock springs or aftermarket ones? Thanks and bump for you

The mods were listed in the link I provided above but I will post them here as well. To answer your question specifically, it has H & R SS springs. Mods include:

2.80 upper
100mm idler
K&N FIPK
MaFia
Tune by James @ RWTD
Bassani OR X-Pipe
Magnaflow mufflers with rear pipes removed
Kenny Brown Subframe Connectors
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
Triple Guage pod on pillar with Cobalt Blue Guages- Boost, Fuel Press, Air Fuel
Tinted windows
SS Cobra Inserts
SSR GT3's 18x 9's and 18x 10.5's with 335-30-18
H & R SS drop Springs

PushinTheLimit

Established Member
Funny that you mention a Shadow. I have an 03 Shadow at home but its not for sale. Good bike choice tho. Anyways, love the car... heres a free bump for ya.

Users who are viewing this thread