2003 Silver Metallic - 2.6H KB - 57k - 2nd owner

Blackoyote

Established Member
Price: $19,100
Trades: NONE

Don't read any further if one of the 5 bullet points bother you:

1 - The only trades I will accept are for a check in the amount listed above or (191) $100 bills. I'm selling to buy a specific car.

2 - I do have a loan on the car, so if you don't want to deal with the 'hassle' (it's not actually a hassle, but some people think it is) then stop reading. If you're curious about the process, shoot me a text or an email.

3 - The car was in in an accident in 2008 when the original owner was hit in a parking lot - I wouldn't have bought it if it wasn't fixed right. The body panels line up just as they did from the factory. Clean title car, not salvage/rebuilt.

4 - Smaller than a dime sized oil leak after parked each time - it's obvious it's from the rear main seal...probably wasn't seated properly when the new clutch was installed. This is $400-500 in labor, or if you have access to a lift it's an easy job.

5 - This is an original T-56 (still 10 spline input) and IRS car...so, while this is a positive, sorry to all the guys looking for a auto and solid rear end swapped drag car.

The negatives have been taken into consideration for the price...if you find a better deal on a lower mile, low owner, twin screw car, then by all means go buy it. Stock blower cars with a lot more miles are selling for $17-18k, so my price is more than reasonable.

With my fun cars I usually do a year max (this is not my DD, I've put approximately 2k miles on it) and I've had my time with this car, so it's time to move on to the next bucket list car - see below for details. Until the car sells, the mileage may vary a little.

This car was bought brand new from Paradise Ford in Cocoa, FL in 2002, of which I have the original window sticker and documentation for all the modifications.

While I am the 2nd true owner, the car was sold through a consigner, so that company may show as the 2nd owner and I the 3rd.

Based on all of the receipts for the modifications (all installed by Blow By Racing, tuned by Chris), you can see from when the car was pullied for the first time, down to when the 2.6 blower was put on.

Modifications:
2.6H KB blower - 3.25" upper and stock lower - this combo makes approximately 20# per KB
Boost A Pump
Siemens Deka 60# Injectors
SCT BA3000 MAF
AFCO Dual pass heat exchanger
O/R X pipe to Magnaflows (unsure which ones)
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
Exedy Mach 600 clutch with Steeda firewall adjuster
Steeda Stop the Hop kit - Diff. cover brace, IRS subframe brackets, diff bushings, subframe bushings
Lowered on Stock springs
H&R 1" hubcentric bolt on spacers in the rear
SCT XCal handheld tuner will be included with sale of car

The Silver Metallic paint isn't perfect, but it looks great - few small touch up spots on the leading edge of the hood, as well as some other minor imperfections. While on consignment it was not kept in a garage like it was with the original owner or with myself, so the windows and paint have very faint signs of water spots.
Third brake light is NOT cracked.

Like lots of these cars, the front lower lip isn't perfect...it's hit some curbs, bottomed out, and does have one particularly bad looking area - see pictures.

The interior is in great shape. The bolster wear on the drivers seat looks closer to a 25-30k mile car, not a 56k mile car (the picture of the seat makes the suede look way worse than it is). The passenger seat looks pristine with the exception of some light surface scratches. I'm pretty sure the only person who has ever been in the back seats was the guy who tinted the windows...zero wear. The carpet is also perfect, no cracks or blemishes in the dash, center console, etc. There is an aftermarket head unit in the car, as well as an aftermarket Viper alarm. The car is completely wired for an aftermarket system if you're into that kind of thing. Wiring for two separate amps have been tucked below the carpet and come out behind the rear seats into the trunk.

The driver side seat belt does retract slowly, and the regulator in the driver window needs help sometimes. To extend it's life, I just open the door to roll up or down so it has no obstruction.

On 8/30/15 the outer belt started squealing a little bit, so I put a new 74" from NAPA on...it is making a little chirping/buzzing sound, which may be a idler/tensioner bearing (I've taken this into consideration with the price).

The OEM wheels have been painted...if you don't like the bronze, I plasti-dipped the wheels prior to painting, so it can be easily removed. The wheels aren't perfect under the paint, but by no means are they trashed. The tires are Cooper Zeons and have some life left in them.

As you can see from the pictures I only have the dyno print out from when the blower was initially put on and had the 3.75" upper when it made 540whp. Per my conversations with Chris @ BBR when purchasing the car, it put down right at 600whp/570tq on the 3.25" upper at 17* of timing. It was actually my conversation with him that made me buy the car. According to him, the original owner brought it in there for all it's oil changes, rear end flushes, and never even heard him really flogging the car.

fWveKd7.jpg

5637Jra.jpg

BAcVjbQ.jpg

Ws3P4mf.png

sqL0fqb.jpg

4A6AYLN.jpg

3NJ2lII.jpg

cPXKtx6.jpg

uFu20J6.jpg

rteIdXd.jpg

m8lyLBA.jpg

Tt45SKn.jpg

HfEfScw.jpg

yf8H4WS.jpg

Sur3yl3.jpg

Last edited:

1fastsvt4me

Established Member
With mileage and mods in my opinion you priced her more than fair for all the people who don't understand the cost of upgrading to a twin screw trust me this is a well priced cobra. The minor issues with the car we have all dealt with when owning these cars.

Users who are viewing this thread