2003 Silver Metallic Cobra Vert 48k All Original Immaculate

fromzto5

Established Member
Wow... how is this thing still not sold? I'm currently building a house that can hold 6 cars and a lift - once it's done, I need to populate the garage. Yours would be a worthy candidate. Wish I could buy it now :( GLWS, op. Gorgeous car.

MTBSully

Established Member
Wow... how is this thing still not sold? I'm currently building a house that can hold 6 cars and a lift - once it's done, I need to populate the garage. Yours would be a worthy candidate. Wish I could buy it now :( GLWS, op. Gorgeous car.

I have no clue. Been following the market forever and it is definitely one of the absolute cleanest and lowest priced verts in the country. Tough time to sell a drop top when its snowing I guess.

Ironhorse2180

Established Member
I really like your car. It's one of a few we are seriously considering. Having to travel to get one, we want to be sure "it's the one" before we/I head out. If we decide on yours & it's still available, I'll contact you & go from there. You have a really nice car.

MTBSully

Established Member
Hey, shoot me an email, very interested in the car and have a few questions, [email protected] Thanks!!

Email sent.

That sounds fun but it's over a 12 hour ride without stops for gas food and bathroom brakes.

Could always ship the car. I Bought my z06 sight unseen from dallas, and shipped it enclosed to boston for $950. Reason I was willing to buy sight unseen was because, similar to my ad, the seller had a ton of quality pictures, and a startup and walkaround video (which I just added). Car was exactly as described when it arrived. Would be even cheaper open trailer. Just sayin lol...

nxhappy

Established Member
I have no clue. Been following the market forever and it is definitely one of the absolute cleanest and lowest priced verts in the country. Tough time to sell a drop top when its snowing I guess.
give it some time bro ....summer weather hasn't hit yet

did you post on autotrader as well ? craigslist ?

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Clean and priced right. I can't believe that driver seat. This car will sell, just need to give it some more time I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread