2003 SONIC BLUE COBRA COUPE. LOW MILES. 2nd OWNER - MARYLAND

grabberblue

Established Member
I have for sale a beautiful 2003 SONIC BLUE Cobra, with LOW MILES, 2 owners, Clean title, Solid Rear Axle & 500whp!

-2003 Cobra, 33,476 Original miles.
-Exterior is 7.5/10.. Small dimple on rear quarter panel & clear coat fading on some of the hood as well as rock chips on the hood.
-Interior 9/10
-Runs hard, Pulls Strong... Only thing it needs is an EGR delete from Woodbine Motorsports because the new headers did not have it. REVOLUTION AUTOMOTIVE installed the headers and you can call them to confirm..
-Recently put $3,000 (parts &labor) into the car.. Less then 100 miles on the Kooks Longtube Headers, X-pipe, Pulley, UPR lower control arms & Upper bushings New Pulley ( have receipts for labor on everything and purchased headers from lethal performance)
-Modifications include
Eaton S/C - APTEN PORTED
Billetflow 2.7 pulley
Kooks 1-3/4 Longtubes
3" X pipe
3" Mac chambered exhaust
Ported elbow
Accufab throttle body
Steeda cold air intake
Afco heat exchanger
KB boost-a-pump
Fully Built Solid Rear Axle (3.73) Eibach lowering springs 31 spline axles
UPR Lower Control Arms
Upper Bushings
Steeda short throw shifter
Raptor shift light
Nitto 275's all the way around
2inch spacers on the rear
redline hoodstruts
maximum motorsports strut tower brace bar
Maximum motorsports caster camber plates
MUCH MORE......
I purchased this car late April early may of this year. I have more into it then my asking price. I ended up buying a truck and this car just sits and i don't ever see myself putting it to use like I should and I am ready to make room in my driveway.
first owner owned it since 03. i have only put roughly 1000 miles on it since I have owned it I spent more time driving it to the shop and at this point I have realized this car does not fit my needs.

i will provide pictures via email because my computer will not let me upload any for some odd reason..

[email protected]
will provide any further information and pictures!
that is the best way to contact me since I check my email pretty often
i have a clean and clear title in hand car has NO ACCIDENTS on carfax
ASKING $22000 OR BEST OFFER.
NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED!!!

please serious buyers only!
if you don't have the money please don't bother!
i work full time and go to school full time so please don't waste my time and i wont waste yours!

grabberblue

Established Member
Got a lot of picture collectors contacting me
Serious buyers only... :beer:
Thanks!

V3NMOUS

Old guy's rule!
Established Member
I am not looking to collect pics, but if I could see the "dimple" on the rear quarter panel, and the areas where the clear is starting to peel, I would be in a much better place to decide if further contact was warranted. JMHO

grabberblue

Established Member
I hear yah. For some reason it won't let me upload pictures. Sorry for the inconvenience shoot me an email and I'll have no problem sending some your way if you are interested
$21500

Users who are viewing this thread