2003 Sonic Blue Cobra For Sale, 10,700 miles

Power Trip

Established Member
Hey guys,

Time to sell the cobra. I love the car, but need the money from it for some investment oppurtunities, and building another 95..

Car is in mint condition, except for maybe a few small rock chips here and there from normal driving. It has 10,700 miles on it now. I only drive it on nice days, and it is garaged.

The car IS moded, but moded right. Why buy a stock car when you can buy one with everything done for basically the same price?

Mods -

Level 2 halfshafts
Firewall adjuster
IRS bushings
MJ brace
Strange adjustable shocks
Borla stinger catback
Mac prochamber (off road)
2.8 pulley w/ steeda idler
LFP ported eaton
Steeda CAI
LFP heat exchanger*, LFP ice box*
Mcleod DF clutch*
Fidanza alum flywheel*
26 spline input shaft*
tinted windows*
Line lock
Steeda Tri-ax
Welded in subframe conectors

Mustang Magic tuned it(460/465 sae). Most mods were done by previous owner. I bought it last september with 3400 miles. Previous owner tuned it as well. Mods i did have an asterix

The clutch right now has 80 miles on it. Im still breaking it in. I would like to wait another 2 weeks to sell in order to break the clutch in correctly, but im willing to sell ASAP if needed, given the buyer WILL break the clutch in right.

Known problems with car - One fog light (drivers) is cracked. They can be bought for 30 dollars on ebay. The car does have the IRS clunk on certain bumps, never really bothered me much. And it has a slight gear whine at high speeds (80mph +). I was planning on swapping the gears to 4.10's to finish the car off. I have the gears, and they will go with the car.

I think i covered everything here. I have most receipts, from things i did, and previous owner. The car has the stock tires on it, rears are a bit worn.

The car is a strong runner. Unlike most 500rwhp guys who run crap times, this car runs great times for its power level. Theres alot more in it too cause i ran it on the stock slipping clutch.

Im looking for 26k firm. I think its a great deal, please no low balling. Im willing to ship, given you arrange and pay for it.

The bank still has the tittle. Also, i have most of the stock parts.

Email - [email protected] Please feel free to PM me if you want my Phone number so we can talk. Im in Massachusetts BTW.

PICS: I can get more better ones if need be of whatever part of the car you would like to see. Ill get the odometer pic tomorrow.

11324.jpg

7431.jpg

11326.jpg

11967.jpg

11972.jpg

Last edited:

aceupmysleeve

addicted gambler
Established Member
wow nice ride. wish i lived in MA, i would pick that up easy. I was looking at a 04 cobra, stock, for 29k with 10k miles. shoot this makes me think about this one :read:

svtred

lambo doors on the S-V-T
Established Member
dammit jesse, i wish i didnt have the Lightning. id much rather drive that

Power Trip

Established Member
chipr4 - no thanks. Only partial trades id take are a set of aluminum heads for a 302, tubular k member for a 94 gt, and yea thats about it.

ace - yea to bad, id like to find a buyer asap. Good luck with your search

svtred said:
dammit jesse, i wish i didnt have the Lightning. id much rather drive that

LOL lewie, sell it!

Power Trip

Established Member
TTT. I will be away fron sun - thursday. Someone is looking at it next sat, ill post up again if its still forsale then.

Users who are viewing this thread