2003 Sonic Blue Cobra, KY, 27k miles

CBrowning84

Established Member

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
If this car is for sale after I sell my Z.... You will get the fastest pm ever for this car I it's still available. This car is perfect. Daily bump!

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
sale is pending on my 350z!!!! i think it will go through though someone local. but i dont want to the jump the gun...... but.... i hope your car is still for sale when i sell mine.. but again i do hope you do sell it just because this car has been on here for too long!!!! by any chance do you still have the stock svt wheels?

CBrowning84

Established Member
sale is pending on my 350z!!!! i think it will go through though someone local. but i dont want to the jump the gun...... but.... i hope your car is still for sale when i sell mine.. but again i do hope you do sell it just because this car has been on here for too long!!!! by any chance do you still have the stock svt wheels?

Good deal man! Still for sale with nothing but a lot of interest so far, nothing solid. And yes it has been for sale for too long! Then again, nobody really wants to buy a summer car in the winter! lol.

Sorry, don't have the stock wheels.

ON3WEGO

Established Member
Send me a text with your number or call me. 410-708-4323 (Adam) I want this car and have money in hand

CBrowning84

Established Member
Def good to hear sale pending... It's been on here for too long... I've grown so attached to this car... Lol hope it goes through for your sake. :beer:

haha thanks man hope you find something you like! :beer:

If you still have this car please contact me. Ready to buy. [email protected]

I still have the car but it's sold pending payment. Guy is in Canada so it's going to take awhile to process everything. It's pretty much a done deal I just can't put "sold" until I have the monies! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread