2003 Sonic Blue with Mods, $11,750

ShockTherapy

Established Member
No that wasn't a mis-type. No it's not wrecked and never has been, and no it has never been stolen and it doesn't have a salvage title, it's in great shape.

2003 Sonic Blue L, 46k miles. Hotchkis front and rear springs and shocks, FTVB, Factory Tech 2400 stall, Lakewood slappers, Walbro 255's in tank, bedrug (has some stains), custom built bed mounted insulated intercooler reservoir. 3 pillar pod with Autometer Phantom fuel pressure, tranny temp, and boost gauges. Okole seat cover with blue inserts. Interior and exterior are in excellent shape. Here's the catch (you knew there had to be one), it's a roller. It does not come with an engine. $11750 and it's yours. If you want to pay via PayPal you can, but you will have to cover the 3% fees, and they only process payments up to $10k so it would have to be split in two.

If you have an engine to drop in, you can have yourself a cheap 2003 Lightning, even make some easy money off this deal. Title is clear, no liens.

I will also be selling a billet longblock with Patriot ported heads and VT turbo cams, and a turbo kit in addition to the truck. If someone wanted to make a deal for all of it I would work a discount.

PM me with any questions. 1st person that pays me for it takes it home.

Engine and Turbo kit for sale here:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3950691

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread