2003 Terminator-2013 GT500 SHELBY=10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

323MACH1

*MACH 1 CRU!$E M!$$LE*
Established Member
Beginning with the TERMINATOR-390hp/390TQ (YEAR 1), SHELBY GT500 650hp/600TQ (YEAR 10).........BLUE OVAL is SERIOUS:burn:, What is the BOWTIE community saying??????:loser:

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Basically what they've been saying for years I'd imagine. "ford has to put a supercharger on their cars to keep up".

Yeah, that argument went out the window when the ZR1 was put into production.

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
Home07.jpg

Ok I think I found the the car for the 3 stall

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
camaro008.jpg

I had one of the first 2010 cars ( hey I used it as a work car to throw tools in!) but I just read on the new shelby. Yep Im sure I have a spot in the garage next to the next car. Wanna guess what color it has to be???? hmmm

chevybutcher

Established Member
10 years of slaughtering anything that bares the gay little bowtie on it.....10 years of complete utter domination of GM on the streets where in my book it counts...pounding,butchering,slaughtering,destroying,raping,sodomizing and violating them GM boys....the 10 year aniversery congrads ford warriors lets keep the tradition up and keep up the mayhem....:coolman:

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
if anyone is interested in viewing why I like the cobra. View the video yes there was a 2010 camaro no mine was down the road. PIA anyhow look at 1620 in the slider bar if the video isnt post right. If you view the complete the vid you will see not much for the 2011 camaro. I was really disappointed. You have to remember competition makes things better for all.

Cruisin' For A Cure Rochester MN 2011 AVCHD - YouTube

Leave a comment

Oh her is anther one .... I tell ya i really was disapointed with the camaro. I want camaro to do good cause then ford will step up the game.

Leave a comment on the GM vs ford,
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KlBhiuuUm0"]Ford Mustang Cobra burnout - YouTube[/nomedia]

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
10 years of slaughtering anything that bares the gay little bowtie on it.....10 years of complete utter domination of GM on the streets where in my book it counts...pounding,butchering,slaughtering,destroying,raping,sodomizing and violating them GM boys....the 10 year aniversery congrads ford warriors lets keep the tradition up and keep up the mayhem....:coolman:

Gotta keep GM around or all is lost!

chevybutcher

Established Member
Gotta keep GM around or all is lost!

Nah!!!! Hahahaha thats why ford makes the V6 mustang LX's for those blasphimers so they can pull there beloved outdated obsolete pushrod piece of shit motors out of their shitboxes and push them off cliffs.....

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
Nah!!!! Hahahaha thats why ford makes the V6 mustang LX's for those blasphimers so they can pull there beloved outdated obsolete pushrod piece of shit motors out of their shitboxes and push them off cliffs.....

competition is what strives a company on!

Last edited:

SVT Pille

Established Member
camaro008.jpg

I had one of the first 2010 cars ( hey I used it as a work car to throw tools in!) but I just read on the new shelby. Yep Im sure I have a spot in the garage next to the next car. Wanna guess what color it has to be???? hmmm

I'm gonna go with Competition Orangepeel.

Users who are viewing this thread