2003 Torch Red Mach 1 27k Miles NY

BSG4893

Established Member
Up for sale is my 2003 Torch Red Mach 1 Manual with 27k miles. i have a a clean and clear title in hand, no accidents on its carfax and no liens on the title. I bought this car back in May with almost 26k miles on it and have decided now that i can afford to i want to move up to a Cobra. The car is Stock with the exception of a few tasteful mods i will list below. The car is immaculate, exterior 9/10 interior 9/10. Needs absolutely nothing, turn key fires right up, hot heat and freezing cold ac. No leaks or signs of wear, no ticks or anything of that sort. Car runs exactly as a car with this mileage should. I spent a lot of hours detailing this car over the summer so the paint is in great shape shines like glass during the day. The car is not daily driven and doesn't ever see rain, and as far as i know the previous owners have done the same. It spends its time covered and is only taken out on select days when the weather is guaranteed to not rain. I am asking $16,000 Price is slightly negotiable.

Mods:
-BBK twin 65mm throttle body.
-K&N Cold air intake
-Full length subframe connectors
-BBK Offroad X-Pipe (just installed)
-Borla Stingers (just installed)
-18x9 front 18x10 rear Gloss Black Saleens wrapped in Toyo Proxes r888 295/35/18 rear nitto nt05 235/45/18 up front (i also have the stock oem mach 1 rims with new tires)
-Short throw shifter (not sure which one particularly)
-6K HID headlights & foglights
-Tuned at Mustang Magic prior to my ownership

Im having trouble getting pictures uploaded in here so here's a link to my ad on craigslist. Feel free to message me on here or text me on my phone number attached to the ad with any questions ill be happy to answer them.

http://longisland.craigslist.org/cto/5335972592.html

bstang18

Established Member
Is this available? Contact info would be nice since you just joined and no one can message or get in contact with you.

Users who are viewing this thread