2003 Torch Red Mach 1 (5 spd/low miles) Extra clean!!!

Epikmach

Established Member
Well back up for sale is my 2003 Torch Red Mach 1. 5 speed, clean title, 57,XXX miles, entire top end rebuilt by Drew @ AED(Advanced Engine Development) less than 2,000 miles ago.

Since nobody thought $14,000 was a good deal for all the crap the car had done to it, I was forced to disassemble my masterpiece & demod the car. Despite that, the car is still one of the nicest Mach's around, & it still has a few basic mods which include....

=Custom 2 1/2" Bassani catback exhaust with 3 1/2" SLP double wall tips.
= 85mm C&L MAF/intake.
=Roys 1/2" intake spacer.
=Ford Racing 4.10 gears installed by John B
=Maximum Motorsports full length subframe connectors.
=Bilstein front struts, brand new stock replacement rear shocks.
=Maximum Motorsports caster/camber plates.
=Centerforce dual friction clutch.
=03/04 Cobra aluminum flywheel.
=LCD head cooling mod.
=Energy suspension poly motor & trans mounts.
=17X9 & 17X10 10th anniversary Cobra replica wheels.
=BF Goodrich KDW tires 255/40/17 front & 275/40/17 rear with a good amount of tread left

Anyhow, the car looks & drives like new, & has no issues at all. Oil was always changed with synthetic Mobil 1, Paint is VERY shiny, & near flawless with a few minor rock chips & small scratches from 57k miles of driving, but there is not a ding anywhere on the car. The interior still smells like new leather & has no rips or odors. I guarantee you will not find a nicer Mach 1 for sale in the area in this price range. It will come smogged & ready to go... If interested, please call or text Dustin @916-868-7085.

I am asking $12,800 obo for the car. Please don't post if you are not interested in the car, or if you have anything negative to say...

Here are a few pictures. Sorry some are not the best quality, they were taken with my phone since I lost the battery to my Nikon. Thanks for looking...

Stockmach4.jpg

Stockmach3.jpg

Stockmach2.jpg

Stockmach1.jpg

machinterior.jpg

DSC_0216.jpg

Epikmach

Established Member
Come on??? Someone. Im trying to get my CTS-V.

I will take $12,100..... C'MON!!!!! This is a DEAL....

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
No one bought it at $14k!? :nonono: Good luck man, hopefully you have made out better by parting everything out.

O4COBRA

Established Member
Cannot believe this things is still for sale Dustin. Someone has got to want a clean TR Mach 1 for crying out loud!!

Epikmach

Established Member
No one bought it at $14k!? :nonono: Good luck man, hopefully you have made out better by parting everything out.

I didnt get a single person to check the car out when it was fully modded besides 1 older gentelman who proceeded to lowball me. He tried to tell me my car was worth less with all the expensive mods on it, BUT he liked it the way it was & wanted to pay $12,500 for it? I told em to step off haha....

I made a good chunk of change parting it out, but now its even harder to sell...

Cannot believe this things is still for sale Dustin. Someone has got to want a clean TR Mach 1 for crying out loud!!

Yup, I can't believe it myself Kyle?

Where in So Cal are you located?

Im actually in Sacramento, Norcal...

Epikmach

Established Member
OK, this crappy market situation is really getting frustrating. At this point, I am willing to let the car go for my payoff amount which is $11,700. You will not find a better deal on a Mach this nice anywhere... If anybody is interested don't hesitate to call or text me @916-868-7085

O4COBRA

Established Member

HELL YEAH!! :rockon:

That's what I was hoping to read when I saw the thread! Congrats man, go get that CTS-V. I've heard it's pretty badass. Make sure you let me know it's you if you find me on the street, oh and go on 3!! :-D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread