2003 turbo mustang $14k bay area, california

Granelli31

Established Member
03 Turbo Mustang $12k need it gone asap

I'm moving at the end of summer and can't take my mustang with me. Currently it sits in a gated yard/garage and would be on the street this coming fall. The car has over $45,000 in upgrades and nothing is stock anymore. It has only been to one Wednesday night drags and went high 10's on pump gas and drag radials (Infineon)

Some of the main parts:
-Built engine (daves machine) cams,notched pistons, K member, cobra brakes
-full coilovers with baseline rear suspension race kit (all metal bushings)
-Lentech Strip Terminator 4r70w
-Custom turbo kit (TopNotch) (Masterpower t70)
-33 spline lighweight race spool and axles with lightened 3.55 Ring and Pinion.
Corbeau seats with 5 point harnesses
-Twin Ford GT fuel pumps with all new wiring, tank, dual fpdm's, and aeromotive rail kit.
-Carbon Fiber cowl hood VIS racing $1000
-MSD Two-Step system

The car has many more parts on it also, 53,xxx original miles with less than 12,000 on the engine/turbo/trans/rear. The car doesn't have a stereo/ac/or heater.

Asking Price is starting at $14k obo and the car was just smogged, It is necessary that the car is sold soon. I'll consider trades of anything 2002 or newer.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The car runs flawlessly and never misses a beat, I take it to the gym or around town every few days just to run it. I also have a trailer for sale that I can sell with the car

e-mail me at [email protected]

Last edited:

19984V

Established Member
Beautiful interior man. Im not a carbon fiber hood person, but that hood looks SIICK!

GLWS!

Granelli31

Established Member
Yea I would be interested in that wrx, it looks very nicely done. E-mail me for more specifics on how we would work out a possible trade.

03-dsg-gt

Established Member
What badges are those on the side? And bump for you that is a sick looking car that thing looks incredible its exactly how a DSG mustang should look..

Granelli31

Established Member
Sorry for the low quality of the pictures, the badges say 281 and have a little mustang horse on them, they were chrome but I went over them with acetone to remove the finish and leave them flat black. I got them at americanmuscle.com but it doesn't look like they have them anymore, I tried to post a link.

The more I look at the car, the more I want to keep it

Granelli31

Established Member
Not really looking for another mustang. I can't imagine driving a stock one and thinking about what I have right now. Looking for something that will last and is in good condition. Stock or slighty modified WRX, 4wd trucks, jeeps, Daily driver types of cars. I am in a position right now where I won't put a dog in my mustang and I am reluctant to park it outside, two things that I would like to be able to do with whatever I get.

Granelli31

Established Member
$13k for over 500+rwhp with only 10k miles on the driveline. How many 03 cobras can do high 10's on pump gas and 18" tires? I almost feel like adding $5k to my asking price so people don't think this is a piece of junk. Priced to sell in this market! $13k and I can include a trailer somehow in the deal if you are interested. Moving in less than 8 weeks, need the car out of here before that. [email protected]

Granelli31

Established Member
New Price $12,000 and I'll negotiate a deal on the trailer if you wish. Call me 510 407 0664 or e-mail me [email protected], This is a beautiful and perfect running car but I am moving and it won't work where I am going at the end of summer. Will trade for a dd or stock car. Thanks

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
If only you werent so far away man.. damnit! Glws, car is phenominal!

Granelli31

Established Member
I'll try to get some videos up soon. It literally runs perfect and can be scary fast when you get into the converter.

NeoTokyo

Established Member
What hood pins do you have on the Carbon Fiber hood? How much did ya spend on them and are they good?

Also, how did you get that to pass smog in California? ?_?

Good luck with your sale, its an awesome car. :)

Granelli31

Established Member
The "pins" are aerocatch brand latch system. They lay flush and were professionally installed. They use them on le mans cars so it should be good enough for the street.

Users who are viewing this thread