2003 zinc yellow 12k miles 26k

SVTlove

USAFR Recruiter
Established Member
I bought this car about four months ago and drove it from norcal to arizona. I bought it on a whim because I really missed my old termi. I figured I would enjoy this car for a while and sell it when I was ready. Well that time has come sooner than expected. My wife and I are going to start trying for child number 2 and we really need a 4 door sedan type car. the car is super nice inside and out. 9.9 out of 10. car makes 540/475. currently has just less than 12,600 miles. asking 26K.

MODS
2.3 whipple supercharger
Mcloed 26 spline twin disk RXT, T/O bearing steel guide tube
26 spline input
Clear Bra around the front end, on mirrors behind tires front and rear
stainless bassani catted X pipe
stainless magnaflow cat back
optima yellow top
canton expansion tank
Aerospace composite battery tray (which is relocated to the trunk)
HANS racecraft subframes
new 315/35/17 Mickey Thompson street radials on the rear
stock svt wheels in front. replica 17x10.5's in the rear
Raptor shift light
billet catch can cant remember what brand
new oem coil packs
new br7 spark plugs
FORE return style system
Fore triple pump hat (one line is currently capped, can easily be run to a third pump if needed for high hp)
2 255 walbro pumps
all steal braided tephlone line E85 capable.
Fore fuel rails
Racetronix flow matched 60s
Billet flow pulley set
Accufab TB
SCT X3 tuner
fiore firewall adjuster
MM caster camber plates chrome edition
H&R race springs
MM isolaters
steeda bump steer kit
AFCO pro series dual bypas HE
LDC head cooling MOD
220 amp upgraded alt
Steeda IRS brace
Mezier electric water pump
MGW shifter
California concepts car cover

Call or text me at 850 797 9436 or pm me. Tyler

any questions? please ask.

Last edited:

SVTlove

USAFR Recruiter
Established Member
Bump. Im I right on the price? Help me out here. What do u guys think? Pm me ur thoughts. Or post them on here. Im not trying to give the car away. But not trying to be greedy either. With the travel costs I put out and the guages installation etc ill be losing money on this car no matter what. It runs strong. Someone will really enjoy it. Turns heads like crazy too.

IA Shelby

Established Member
Price is good. Color is not in demand like others. Nice car and worth the money for the right buyer. Good luck.

SVTlove

USAFR Recruiter
Established Member
Zinc Yellow!! Whipple!! low milage!! All a brother could ask for!
thanks brother. come and get it!

Price is good. Color is not in demand like others. Nice car and worth the money for the right buyer. Good luck.
i agree about the color. not the highest of demand. some love it, others hate it. everyone loves the comp orange and sonic blue cars. me included. there really isn't a color terminator i don't like. zinc yellow wasn't my top choice, but the car is so clean i couldn't pass up buying it when i did. the color looks great in person.

cobrakon

Established Member
thanks brother. come and get it!

i agree about the color. not the highest of demand. some love it, others hate it. everyone loves the comp orange and sonic blue cars. me included. there really isn't a color terminator i don't like. zinc yellow wasn't my top choice, but the car is so clean i couldn't pass up buying it when i did. the color looks great in person.

Zy is an awesome color and much under appreciated. in time it will be a highly sought after color choice.

SVTlove

USAFR Recruiter
Established Member
Zy is an awesome color and much under appreciated. in time it will be a highly sought after color choice.
oh man. i wish i could keep this car, but i really need a sedan.

i would entertain trades for nice late model four door cars BTW. i should have mentioned that previously.

i would love love love to find a low mileage late model (not too expensive though) Taurus SHO or CHARGER SRT8 or PONTIAC G8 GT/GXP.

ArizonaSnake

Established Member
No worries... just considering selling the car and it fit your 4 door requirement and offers some performance to boot. I sort of forget that it is 11 years old. : )

SVTlove

USAFR Recruiter
Established Member
I thought that car / mods looked familiar. and right away I said the same thing no ccw's????!!!???

yeah, the ccw's looked great, but i payed less for the car with stock wheels. the previous seller was asking 30k with the ccw's

Users who are viewing this thread