2003 zinc yellow cobra 1150 miles $26,500

03svtvenom

Established Member
This car is my wife's and just dont get drivin like it should.We also have a black one with lots of mods and this one just sit's in the garage. So it is time to sell it. The car does get driven at least once a month in the summer time.Always garaged never drove in the rain. The car is completely stock only thing done to it was we had the windows tinted. If interested you can call me at 303-929-4337 I will add some photos of the car tonight or PM me and I'll send some photos I also have all documentation on the car even the book that came from SVT.
Thanks for looking

DSCN0234(Medium).JPG

DSCN3104(Medium).JPG

DSCN3089(Medium).JPG

DSCN3090(Medium).JPG

DSCN3096(Medium).JPG

DSCN3099(Medium).JPG

Last edited:

duramax1

Established Member
interest in cobra

Noticed your cobra 4 sale. Clear title? any chips scratches ect? Can you pm me your ph# I am in utah and would like to talk to you about the car. Thanks, mark.

jdkres

Established Member
Yellow Cobra

03svtvenom said:
This car is my wife's and just dont get drivin like it should.We also have a black one with lots of mods and this one just sit's in the garage. So it is time to sell it. The car does get driven at least once a month in the summer time.Always garaged never drove in the rain. The car is completely stock only thing done to it was we had the windows tinted. If interested you can call me at 303-929-4337 I will add some photos of the car tonight or PM me and I'll send some photos I also have all documentation on the car even the book that came from SVT.
Thanks for looking

DSCN0234(Medium).JPG

DSCN3104(Medium).JPG

DSCN3089(Medium).JPG

DSCN3090(Medium).JPG

DSCN3096(Medium).JPG

DSCN3099(Medium).JPG
Im so interested in the cobra. its in really good shape. I was wondering if you can come down on the price some. Im ready to buy now so if we can make a deal that would be great? thanks

jdkres

Established Member
Im so interested in the cobra. its in really good shape. I was wondering if you can come down on the price some. Im ready to buy now so if we can make a deal that would be great? thanks

jdkres

Established Member
jdkres said:

I live in Maryland and i was wondering where you are located at?

99GTCONV

Established Member
I have cash in hand but i am in virginia and based on your profile you are in littleton colorado correct?

03svtvenom

Established Member
This is the only shot of the interior I have at the moment. I will go to were I store the car at and get some more this week.

DSCN3099(Medium).JPG

Users who are viewing this thread