2003 Zinc Yellow Convertable F/S

Hillibilly Pony

Established Member
Im the sceond owner. Have all the paperwork and reciepts for all maintenance. UNMOLESTED car. Bone stock with exception of MagnaFlow exhaust. have original exhaust and two extra SVT rims. new clutch 70525 miles. I love it but The Big "D" forces me to get rid of it. i have pics and will provide pics of anything you need or VIN for carfax which is perfect. Tires are basically brand new and the only issue is three pin head size dings in the paint and one 1/4" round ding on the drivers side scoop faring and some wear on the driver seat. all the remaining interior and exterior are 9.5/10 also the boot for the top has never been folded it was stored flat in the attic of the original owner and i have it stored the same. It does have expected wear in the IRS bushings but drives like a dream. im asking 18k (NOPE) or best offer. im in Norfolk Va and can negotiate delivery and or drop off for shipping. contact is [email protected] or 757-678 three three six four (cell)

let me know

Justin

NEW PRICE 15K firm. and ill throw in some diamond pistons and sean hyland head stuff.

IMG_20120214_152953.gif

IMG_20120214_152941.gif

IMG_20120214_152926.gif

Last edited:

Hillibilly Pony

Established Member
Had a couple of ultra lowball offers....we know what these cars go for so dont offer me 14k here is a link to the KBB page and im thinking this is a very good condition car...but a REAL offer will always be considered.

Thanks

Kelley Blue Book

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
Wondering if youd be interested in a very very clean low mileage mach 1 with full bolt ons with top quality parts? I woild sell my car for it but wouldnt want to sell it and find out your car isn't available.

Hillibilly Pony

Established Member
i need to get out of the payment....otherwise id jump on that. it isnt likely to sell any time soon or if you have a buyer you can give some earnest money and ill put it under the cover and hold it

Users who are viewing this thread