2003 Zink Yellow For Sale

Jmurrz

Established Member
Zinc Yellow* lol. it has been a long day.

Hi guys, THIS IS NOT MY CAR!!

I work at the dealer group across the street and saw that it was traded in so I had to go look at it. I only felt compelled to post this car because it is so freaking nice. I have had two low millage cobra's myself and have seen some of the cleanest cobras around at shows and things of that sort. Let me say this is one of THE Cleanest cobra's I have ever seen. It has 16,000 miles on it but it looks brand new. If it had a Whipple on it, I would have seriously considered trading my car for it.

It has some really nice mods that I saw that were tasteful but not overdone. Some of the noteworthy mods include a JLT CF Intake Cover with an open element filter, Polished Borla Stingers, Custom Embroidered headrests (That I am in love with) and some Terminator badging and trim tags.

I am almost sure that the PO was a member on here because the mods are very tasteful. It does not show any signs of being beat on, it has like new non-DR tires, stock pulley and the diff looked dry. This car looks to me like it was a show car all of its life.

http://www.flemington.com/used-Flemington-2003-Ford-Mustang-Cobra-1FAFP48Y63F336539

Before anyone asks, it is not for sale for 16k, someone messed up the internet price. I tried to buy it for the internet price too (lol). I just want to see it go to a good home because it was obviously taken care of. I am not sure about price yet, but I thought I should throw it out there so someone could get a nice car.

I am meticulous, EXTREMELY meticulous, and I did not see one scratch, imperfection, or sign of abuse. For anyone who is interested I can try to sneak over there and take a look at anything specifically, but other than that just reach out to one of the salesmen over there!

Last edited:

Jmurrz

Established Member
I just checked to see if the link was working but it says the vehicle is no longer in stock... Not sure if they took it down to correct the price mistake or if the car is sold. I will update tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread