2003Mach 1

JohnEagle

Established Member
If you are taking it to the Stealership then you might as well sell it to the guy who offered 16k plus some. Just a suggestion, in no way am i tell you want to do but i dont think they will give you pay off, well on paper sure but they will tak some over on the new ride. Trust me i have a brother who has been selling Ford since 1984 and he has taught me alot. You will pay one way or the other. I wish you luck on selling it though. Have a great week !!

grey03mach1

Speed Junkie
Established Member
Yeah taking it to the dealership is not a good way to get what your car is worth. Even if they do give you close to payoff they will just charge you more for the car you buy from them. The dealership ALWAYS comes out on top. Its like a card game with a rigged deck. The object is to get out getting screwed as little as possible.

Sandgnat

Established Member
Crazyhorse, have you considered talking to Robert's Automotive on Dorchester. He has a lot of Mustang traffic through there and may well let you park yours for others to see. (He moves the nice cars inside at night so that would not be a worry.) All the CAFB traffic goes by as well so good chance you might get a bite.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread