2004 Black Cobra for sale - Missouri

Swole

Im Swole
Established Member
2004 Black Cobra for sale - Missouri 22k!!

8/12/2008 - 22k

7/10/08 - 22.8k

7/01/08 23k

6/19/08 23.5k OBO HAS TO GO!

5/27/2008 Lower price

5/22/2008 Lower price again!

Update 5/18/08 Lower Price

Hey guys im looking to sell my 04 cobra. I want a different color pretty bad. Or i might get a newer 05 + Vette ( yes i know, i know it's just that i need a something different, or a cobra that's built already. I purchased it for $29,000 at a Chevrolet dealership in Kansas about a year ago. Yes a rip off i know. It had 17,800 miles on it but now has 27,200 miles. Its never been pullied. I put an slp catback on it, and a JLT CAI. Its black with 5% tint. It has the stock chromies. I seriously hate taking care of the black paint, its a PITA.It seems to get dirty everyday. Im open to any offers. The car has an after market audio system i put in that wouldn't come with the car. It's not perfect, and has a few flaws. On the drivers side there was a scratch that went all the way down the door, but is unnoticeable now. I got the car detailed and got most the scratches out. Also the rear windshield has some sort of chips that formed in the inside of the glass somehow. I knew that when i purchased the car. Also there is a clear cote chip on the rear bumper, was there when i bought it. The size of a dime i would say. Also, i locked my own keys in my car and had to break into it my self. I had to do the old coat hanger trick to push the unlock button, in the process i chipped the outside A Pillar a few times. The chips are the size of a pencil eraser or smaller. I used touch up paint on them and it doesn't look too bad. And lastly there are the normal rock chips on the hood and bumper. Stored for most of the winter, took it out to keep it fresh. This is my 3rd Mustang, and i have always babied them. Here are some pics of it finally!

6/16/2008

Put new brake pads on all 4 tires today

Put new silverstar bulbs in the heads and fogs, still have stock ones, car had an 8 hour detail done to it a few weeks ago

Asking 24k
Asking 24.5 K OBO
Asking 25.5k OBO
Asking 26.0K OBO

Never Pullied/ Abused. NO Head tick, Driven hard on occasion.

Last edited:

Swole

Im Swole
Established Member
Oh yea by the way i drove the 2008 Escape for a while and they are pretty nice, but damn they are not like a Term, so slow but very smooth. I couldnt stand when i couldn't pass someone on the highway! lol.

I took the car to the Dealer for kicks, they offered me freaking 20k i felt pretty insulted.

Slick97gt

Established Member
I am in the market for a black 03-04 and im interested. I am located in wichita ks so driving to look at it and discuss some details wouldnt be a problem.

Swole

Im Swole
Established Member
you know i would be possibly, but i just can't stand yellow. You have a nice car none the less, good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread