2004 Built Turbo Oxford Cobra

Fastan

Established Member
2004 Built Turbo Oxford Cobra

New price 37k

I purchased this car to enter in the KOTS but circumstances prevented us from Getting the car finished for a sure win so I am thinking of selling it. Here are the highlights.

2004 ford mustang cobra oxford white 10,8xxmiles
JDM spec 300ci stroker motor, custom spec cp pistons, manley h-beam rods, custom forged stroker crankshaft.
balanced and blue printed by m2 racesystems assembled by Anthony Disomma
2005 updated 4v cylinder head, fully cnc race ported by m2 racesystems
custom JDM spec turbo cams, full manley extreme duty titanium valves 1mm oversized, manley titanium valve springs,manley titanium retianers,arp cam bolts, arp head studs, arp main studs and cap bolts.
99/01 cobra intake, accufab throttle body.
New t-56 transmission has 3k on it, upgraded 26 spline viper input shaft, cryo- treated gears and main shaft. spec stage 4+ clutch (1300 miles), mgw shifter with rare blue handle.
Complete solid axle swap 8.8 rear out of 04 gt, 3.55 gears, detroit true trac, moser 31-spline axles, ford motorsport master bearing install kit. installed by wild rides race cars and had axles tubes welded up.
rear suspension set up by miller race cars , installed a mrc anti-roll bar , install torque box extreme re-inforcement kit and installed mrc frame connectors, set up suspenion, scaled car set coilovers and shocks. installed all new grade 10 hardware. installed wolfe racecraft upper and lower race duty control arms and spherical metal bushing, and new qa1 12 way adjustable shocks.
Front suspension, has upr hellion spec tubular k-member and tubular a-arms. maximum motorsports coilover kit and caster camber plates with qa1 front 12 way adjustable front struts.
Jdm fuel system with shelby gt500 fuel pumps, 80# fuel injectors, injector harnesses, 6- fuel line, cpr fuel rails.sct 2800 mass air meter
Hellion turbo system upgraded 76mm single turbo kit, upgraded dual ball bearing turbo, upgraded billet blow off valve, and turbonetics wastegate.
Zex nitrous kit, zex bottle heater, edelbrock bottle brackets, polished bottle.
Race seats, rci platinum series harness (1), rear seat delete it, maximum motorsports 6pt roll bar kit.
innovative wideband kit, boost guage, nitrous guage, water temp guage, also have aeroforce scan guage, sct xcal 2 tuner.
car has a 2" cowl hood and bullit side scopes, FR500 staggered 18"x 9" and 18" x 10.5" with MT Drag Radials. Has the blinker/tail light mod.

I have the original window sticker and SVT certificate.

The original link with more info and pics can be found here.
[ame="http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=499162"]2004 Built Turbo Oxford Cobra - SVTPerformance[/ame]

Car dyno'd at:
729rwhp/695rwtq on pump gas
820rwhp/791rwtq on race gas
921rwhp/999rwtq on race gas + 100 hit

The car is mild-mannered on the street.

Still retains the AC, heat, cruise, etc.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
What is left to be completed?

Fastan

Established Member
Evasive,
I bought the car to enter (and win)in the King of the Street (KOTS). It was untuned on a new motor so after driving it less than two miles I sent to Dyno Speed Racing in Memphis Tn for tuning. They were chosen since they have a reputation of winning the KOTS more than anyone.
Unfortunately, inclement weather (tropical storm Ike) prevented getting the car ready for this years KOTS. I have authorized the shop to get the wastegate, boost controller, etc. and tune it. It will have three tunes with their dyno estimates ranging from 700 rwhp on pump gas to 900+ on race gas and a 100 hit (the kit is adjustable up to 350 hp).
Basically, after that, the car would just need cosmetics to be really nice.

Were you interested in the car?

Last edited:

Fastan

Established Member
This car will be a BEAST of a street/strip ride when it gets it's final tunes.

Johnny_Blaze

Established Member
PM me what this project needs to be finished and where you are currently with your sale price.

Fastan

Established Member
Car is back from the dyno. Put down 921rwhp and 999rwtq with race gas and 100 hit.

Ralo

Established Member
I remember seeing a white single turbo at dynospeed when I had my tune with VA tags. This must be it. That's a awesome setup

Users who are viewing this thread