2004 Cars for Sale! Lightning, 45k miles. Mach 1, 20k miles. Palm Beach, FL

4-v mach

Kat KillR
Established Member
Testing the waters on my Lightning and Mach 1...

$23,000 - Black 2004 Ford F-150 Lightning. 45,000 miles. Never modified, other than stereo switched for Pioneer navigation unit. Will replace with factory if wanted. Doors and back wall of cab have been Dynamat'd. Side windows have 15% tint. Truck has Viper 791xv remote start 2-way paging alarm with remote window operation. I also have a few uninstalled add-ons for the alarm too. Both factory keys and remotes included. Truck has Ford OEM soft bed cover, bed liner, & towing package. I have always used Mobil 1 and a K&N filter since I bought it with 4,xxx miles. It will have two blemishes on record: I hit a cement-bottomed cone at night and had to replace bumper, lower grille, and heat exchanger. A lady without her headlights on at night in the rain hit me on the driver-side front corner. Only cosmetic damage, no structural whatsoever. Replaced: driver fender, headlight, corner light, foglight, bezel around grille, bumper, lower grille, & hood. Never smoked in.

$18,500 - Azure Blue 2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1. 20,000 miles. Modified, raced, and (still in process) returned to near stock condition. No accidents or anything related. Car has been garage kept but does have a few nicks and bumps here and there. Car has 5% tint. Both factory keys and remotes included. Original owner. Never smoked in.

Sorry, these are the only pics I have of them for now. Will be posing more later or upon request. Email for a faster response. [email protected]

Vehicles are located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 33410.

Not dying to sell immediately, but make me an offer and we'll go from there... Thanks, Mark

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

2005 Yamaha YZF-R1 not for sale. It was stolen in 2007.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
well do you still have it man?

and if you want a quick sale give blacks a call, i dont like them or the way they sell cars after the break them but i know for a fact robby would want to buy your lightning and maybe the mach

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread