2004 Cobra Coupe with the basics...

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
***ACCEPTING REALISTIC OFFERS FOR IMMEDIATE SALE!!!***

Listed here is the perfect car that will start off the new owner the right way -2006 Whipple W140ax Supercharger (stock tb) running a 3.50 pulley. Currently has MAFia and BAP with 60# injectors/harness ready for installation by the new owner. Additionally it has several additional items, but that can be discussed with interested individuals.

The car is perfect inside and out. Garage kepted with cover (included with purchase) and always running with Mobil 1 (free filters and Mobil 1 oil included with purchase as well).

The listed price is as the car is today - with all modifications and stock parts that will go with the car. The price can be lowered with removal of said mod parts (i.e. Whipple, wheels/tires, etc) replaced with stock. The car will be sold with the following regardless: springs (suspension) and exhaust (Magnaflow catback only).

Here is the link to photos, contact info and price:
2004 Whipple Cobra

Private Messages are the preferred method for inquiries:thumbsup: Thank you:beer:

Christian

Last edited:

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
Thanks Ashley:beer: I don't know what I'll have next... lately, when I do have to go somewhere/anywhere, it's been having to travel for work so I haven't had the need for a car. Thus, I'm looking to sell - can't justify the monthly and insurance for it sitting covered in the garage... LOL!

Christian

LargeOrangeFont

Raise your fist in resist
Established Member
Christian said:
Thanks Ashley:beer: I don't know what I'll have next... lately, when I do have to go somewhere/anywhere, it's been having to travel for work so I haven't had the need for a car. Thus, I'm looking to sell - can't justify the monthly and insurance for it sitting covered in the garage... LOL!

Christian

Yea I hear you there. Good luck with the sale. Still planning a trip down here?

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Wow! I must've missed something! Gotta whipple on there now I see.... :-D Good luck with the sale, Christian. :beer:

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
LargeOrangeFont said:
Yea I hear you there. Good luck with the sale. Still planning a trip down here?
Thanks! Yeah, I'd like to get down there, but my travel schedule is getting alittle hectic, but hopefully before Summer ends:coolman:

I-CAN-STANG said:
Wow! I must've missed something! Gotta whipple on there now I see.... :-D Good luck with the sale, Christian. :beer:
Thanks Marlon:beer: Yeah, got the Whipple on about 3 weeks ago, but I've only managed to put about 100 miles on it! It sure looks pretty in the garage - LOL!

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
1268Melberger said:
Had enough..... ;-)
LOL:thumbsup: I've been averaging about 3 offers a day from the Autotrader listing. It's funny but I wouldn't have ever thought dealers look in these listings for the cars they want to buy - got a few from them asking "What will it take to buy your car" speech:lol1: You should hear some of the messages they leave on my answering machine - got to put an audio clip together.

Anywho, it's definitely heading in the right direction, just gotta take the plunge and accept one of the offers :??:

2003 Silver

Banned
Christian said:
LOL:thumbsup: I've been averaging about 3 offers a day from the Autotrader listing. It's funny but I wouldn't have ever thought dealers look in these listings for the cars they want to buy - got a few from them asking "What will it take to buy your car" speech:lol1: You should hear some of the messages they leave on my answering machine - got to put an audio clip together.

Anywho, it's definitely heading in the right direction, just gotta take the plunge and accept one of the offers :??:

I may be joining you within a yr......

Users who are viewing this thread